𝗶𝘃. 𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘃𝗲𝗴𝗴𝗶𝗲𝘀

chapter thirty

chapter thirty

eat your veggies

━✧━

JORDANNA AND KLAUS sat at the bar in Mystic Grill, sipping on bourbon. The witch letting out a laugh as Klaus whispered sweet nothings in her ear. Jordanna nudged The Original as she noticed Rebekah walk into the Grill, the pair watched as the blonde walked over to Matt who stood working at the bar.

      "What's that?" Matt questioned as the Mikaelson placed a set of car keys on the counter top.

      "The keys to your new truck," Rebekah smiled sheepishly. "It's parked outside, paid for, insured, everything but a big red bow."

      Matt frowned at the vampire, his eyes flickering between her and the keys. "If that's your idea of an apology, you should probably give it to Elena. She's the one that you killed."

      "You're trying too hard," Klaus piped up earning Rebekah's attention as Matt walked away from her, a scowl formed on her lips.

      "Last I heard you were leaving town," Rebekah snapped back, flashing the witch a quick smile before her face turned sour again as she faced her brother.

      "Well I was," Klaus stated, shrugging his shoulders as he pulled Jordanna with him ━ nearing the blonde. "But then I thought to myself, how can I when my sister, clearly so desperate for love and affection, is left here bribing the help?"

      Both girls rolled their eyes at his remark. "What do you want, Nik? I thought I was dead to you."

      "Things change, Rebekah. I've stumbled upon something I think might be of interest to you," Klaus told his sister with a smile.

      "Doubt that," Rebekah scoffed.

      Klaus rolled his eyes. "No? Well, what if I told you the brotherhood of The Five still existed."