↬How you meet

Tony Stark and Pepper Potts:

Tony waited outside of Pepper's room, waiting for her to give birth to his little girl. He was kicked out of the room since he angered Pepper and was told to wait in the waiting room till someone called him inside. After what seemed like forever, he was finally able to go inside her room to look at his kid.

He walked into the room and rushed over to Pepper's bed, standing by her side as she held a bundle of joy in her arms. Pepper carefully handed you to Tony and he hesitated before grabbing the baby from Pepper. He slowly bounced you, analysing the features of his beautiful daughter.

"She looks just like you." Tony commented, looking at Pepper with a smile before bending down to kiss her forehead.

"Have you thought of a name yet?" Tony asked, looking at the child in his arms. "I was thinking of Y/n." Pepper spoke hoarsely, clearly tired from giving birth.

"Y/n...Y/n Maria Stark. I like the sound of that." Tony smiled at Pepper, who smiled back, before turning to you.

"Welcome to the world, Y/n."

Steve Rogers:

Steve broke into a HYDRA base along with Tony and Bucky. They split up, looking for any new experiments that could be dangerous in the future and destroying it.

"Anything yet?" Tony spoke through the ear-piece and Bucky immediately replied with "no". As Steve was about to give the same answer, he heard something through the door in front of him. "I got something." He said, taking cautious steps towards the door. "Steven Grant Rogers, you better stay where you are. I'm coming over to you." Bucky said and Steve could hear Bucky hurrying over.

Steve was about to stop but then realised what the sound was. It sounded like a baby's cries. He looked around. No sign of Bucky. Hesitating slightly, he ran towards the door with his shield in front of him and broke the door down. The cries only got louder at the sound of the door breaking and Steve immediately spotted a baby, you, wailing in the corner.

"Hey...It's okay." He tried to assure, but as you were still a baby, you couldn't understand him and continued to cry. He carefully walked over to you and picked you up. You stopped crying and stared at Steve's blue eyes. Then, you giggled.

Steve smiled at you as Bucky ran into the room, eyeing the baby in Steve's arms. "Can I keep her, Buck?" Bucky looked at your adorable face and sighed, nodding. Steve turned to you, his face becoming soft at the sight of you giggling and putting your tiny hands on your face. "I'm naming you Y/n Peggy Rogers."

Laura and Clint Barton:

Laura was pregnant yet again and when she went into labour, she was immediately rushed to the hospital with her husband and three kids. As they took Laura into the room, Clint stayed outside to look after his other kids.

"Dad, is mom okay?" Nathaniel, his youngest son, asked him and Clint smiled at him, giving him a pat on the back. "She's alright, Nat." He replied before turning back to the door of Laura's room. Clint tried to get some sleep while Laura gave birth but he couldn't bring himself to it. He then decided to take the kids home and that's what he did.

Hours of waiting later, he was informed by a nurse that he could go inside and see Laura and his kid. Clint didn't waste a second to rush inside. He looked at Laura, who was smiling and holding out his daughter for him to hold. Clint smiled softly before picking you up and bouncing you in his arms.

"She's beautiful." Clint spoke as he held back tears. "I'm going to teach you so many things, Y/n."

Natasha Romanoff: