"stolas again?"

moxxie woke up with messy bed hair, he yawned and got up and slowly went to the kitchen to see blitzo making something. "hey hun! good morning!" moxxie smiled and went up behind him and put his head on his shoulder "morning love." blitzo smiled calmly at his sleepy lover "i'm making eggs, want some?" moxxie nodded but still hugged blitzo from behind. 

after making breakfast they ate and they agreed that they should go out for a walk. over the past months a lot of things happened moxxie and millie broke up, he met moxxies parents, he saw stolas again etc. after they got dressed and moxxie tamed his hair they were off "tbh mox, you looked really cute with messy hair~ maybe tonight i can make it messier~" blitzo flirted witch made moxxie turn red and chuckle "b-blitzo, not in public~" blitzo giggled and continued to flirt with moxxie as they took a walk around. blitzo at some point started to walk backwords in front of moxxie while talking. "blitzy?" blitzo stoped talking and his eye twitched. he turned around and looked up while groaning "what do you want stolas..." blitzo said stolas' name with venom. moxxie noticed the frown and anger on his face and held his hand and kind of held his arm with his other hand, blitzo saw and smiled and blushed. but stoped blushing and smiling when stolas started talking once again "so blitzy-" "blitzoblitzo interrupted him "sure, anyway, i was wondering if you wanted to go out some time?" blitzo had an even more mad and angry face "stolas you KNOW i have a boyfriend and to ask me out RIGHT in from of me is just not right" moxxie was looking down and holding onto his arm a little tighter. 

blitzo looked at him and frowned "you know what stolas, you can just leave me and my boyfriend alone" stolas sighed and stepped forword "blitzy..."stolas stopped when he saw moxxie look up a little "okay, i'll go" blitzo looked down at his boyfriend "let's go continue our walk," Blitzo said with a calming voice and a gentle smile. Moxxie got flushed in the face and smiled a little "yeah, then we go back home. Kinda wanna cuddle"