"stolas"

Blitzo was walking on the side walk to get some fresh air it was nearing the end of the month and a lot has happened, from Millie cheating to him and moxxie getting together. Blitzo also found a way to get to the surface without stolas! Now he won't have to worry about that, but we are getting off track. Blitzo took out his phone when he heard his ringtone and saw that moxxie texted him

Mox🥰❤: we still up for movie night tonight?

Blitzo found himself smiling

Blitzo🖤✨: ofc mox! Just out for a little walk after work then I will be home in two tail feathers!

Mox🥰❤: ok, love you 😘

Blitzo🖤✨: love you too 😘

He turned around and went to walk towards him and moxxies house when "blitzy?" (Bro when I typed blitzy it auto corrected it to glitzy XD) blitzo sighed annoyed, great now he has to deal hlwjth the bird brain "what you you want stolas, I wanna go home and have movie night with moxxie" Stolas walked closer and blitzo backed up "so blitzy how hard you doing?" Blitzo looked away and said with an annoyed voice "I'm fine, I got myself a boyfriend that I would REALLY like to go have movie night with." Stolas smiled and blushed "ok then, let's go" Blitzo was confused "but your not my boyfriend. Not I REALLY have to GO stolas." As blitzo walked away stolas reached a hand for him but he was to far away.

Once blitzo reached his house he opened the door to find moxxie on the couch getting everything ready "hey baby!" Moxxie looked towards the door and smiled "hi babe, just in time I got everything all ready" Blitzo smiled and blushed. He closed the door and walked over to moxxie sitting down and hugged him "you seem tense, what's wrong?" Moxxie asked as blitzo hugged his arm "I ran into stolas today and I think he still likes me." Moxxie frowned at this but smiled once again "well thank you for telling me this blitzo. Now, movie night!" Blitzo chuckled and for the rest of the day they cuddled and watched some movies.

Sorry this took so long