3

3

"10월 27일"

"October 27th"

It was an early morning. He felt heat hitting his face as his eyes slowly opened, squinting.

Ugh, I forgot to fully close the curtains. Who closes their curtains halfway?

Beomgyu thought as he turned to the other side, closing his eyes, avoiding the sunlight. Me, obviously.

He thought as he cuddled his Ryan stuff toy, Ddubi, closing his eyes, trying to fall asleep again. Then the sound of his alarm rang through the air. He let out a sigh as he turned around, and got his phone while squinting his eyes, the time and date showing as he turned it on.
06:30
Sat, 27 Oct

October 27? Saturday? Shouldn't it be 'October 25'? I must've read it wrong. Whatever.

He thought as he turned his alarm off and shut his phone off, turning to the other side and cuddling Ddubi again, closing his eyes. Why can't I sleep again?! He thought as he tossed and turned. Ugh, forget it.

He got up and went outside his room, rubbing his eyes and stretching his arms as Yeongwon walked between his legs. He walked to the kitchen, the black cat following him, walking beside his leg, as he got an orange from a bowl filled with fruits. He stood by the sink, peeling the orange's skin as their conversation last night kept replaying in his mind.

"Hey." She said, petting the black cat as he hummed in response.

"Do you mind if I stay with you for a while?" She asked as a deafening silence filled the atmosphere.

"I don't really mind." "Why do you want to stay with me?" He asked, glancing at the girl.

"I just want to spend some time with you." "It's been a long time since we haven't seen each other, right?" She asked as she saw him nodding. "I want to do the things we haven't done after I left for a long time." She said. Then there was silence.

"Oh, I have to pack some stuff I left at my apartment since I'll be leaving tomorrow."

"Also buy some things." She added as she stood up and as she brushed the black cat's fur off her skirt. "Are you fine walking alone?" He asked as she hummed in response. He knew she'd always ask someone to be with her for company.

"Are you sure?"

"Yup, I'll be fine." She said, reassuring him as she removed his uniform's blazer off her shoulders and placed it on a chair. "Are you going to bring Yeongwon with you?" He asked as the black cat walked in between her legs. "Nope, my apartment's a mess." She said as she chuckled. "I'll get her tomorrow."

"Okay, just call me if you need me." He said as he saw her open the door.

"I will." "See you tomorrow."

Remembering their short exchange made him scratch his head.

Why is she always running in my head?

He thought as he felt Yeongwon clawing onto his pajama, meowing. "Hey." He said with a bit of an annoyed tone as the cat stopped and turned its head, facing him as he tilted his head, the cat copying.

"You want to see her too, don't you?"

Beomgyu walked through the sidewalk with a backpack while Yeongwon was inside the carrier he was carrying. He couldn't help but smile at the fact that he's going to see her.