Eisuke

"Are you enjoying yourself at school?" Eisuke asked his daughter, holding her tiny hand in his big one as he walked her to school. She had only just started preschool and Eisuke was curious on how she spends her time there. "Of course! It's so fun." She replied, a big grin spread across her face. Eisuke couldn't help but smile a little himself at how adorable she was being.

"That's go-"

"There's this boy who is very nice to me. He always gives me stuff." Eisuke had been cut off by his daughter. Her words came as a complete shock. "What?! What boy?!" He demanded to know who she was talking about. "Huh? Why are you making a funny face, daddy?" She looked up at his face and saw the horrified look upon it.

"I'm not! ...Who is this boy? You know you aren't allowed to date boys yet! "

"Why are you so interested in him? Did you want candy too?" She cocked her head to the side as she asked.

"Huh, candy?" Eisuke gasped, wondering what on earth she was talking about.

"Yeah. He comes by every week and gives everyone candy. He's so nice." She said, a smile on her face as she thought about the candy. Eisuke on the other hand was still at a loss of what just happened.

"Candy..." Eisuke quickly averted his gaze so his daughter couldn't see his slightly red face, "And here I thought it was someone in her school..." Eisuke sighed feeling like an idiot when he felt his daughter tugging on his hand and turned to face her.

"What's the matter? If you really want some candy I'll save you some. It will put the smile back on your face." She said beaming at him. "I-I'm ok. You enjoy your candy." Eisuke said with a small smile hoping she would ask no further questions. He was glad she was enjoying her time at school, but in the future, he made a mental note to himself to try avoid jumping to conclusions otherwise it might get him in more awkward situations. With that in mind the pair walked happily together until reaching her school.