Priyanka's Evil Idea

"Abhi I beg you please save my daughter's life. If you want you can punish me, not her. She is my only heir. Please don't do this" begged Subadra to Abhi. Priyanka also cried in pain holding her abdomen. Abhi looked at them both deeply and said after moment,

" At Least now you will realise the worth of life. You can't see your daughter's pain but you will make others suffer for your selfishness. Have some guilt at least..." said Abhi. Subadra cried helpless.

" Don't worry, I'm not a cruel man like you to kill your daughter. My doctor just gave her an injection to stimulate her abdomen pain , she is bleeding because of that only. I will ask him to treat her now, she will be alright in a few minutes" said Abhi.

He asked Karthik to treat Priyanka. He too obliged his words and treated her immediately. He gave her an injection then she felt relieved slowly and relaxed.

Subadra wiped her tears, caressed her daughter's face and thought to ask forgiveness from Abhi for all her mistakes.

Meanwhile police reached that place to everyone's surprise,

"Who informed the police??" Asked Abhi confused. 

The lady doctor came forward and said ,

" I informed you, I think this is what should be done for this sinister people. They both deserve to goto jail for murder attempt on your mother and spoiling your face" 

" It's good even though I thought the same but I was a little hesitant thinking about my uncle, who is unaware about his wife and daughter's cruel face," said Abhi bitterly.

Priyanka and her mother Subadra looked scared to see the police. Subadra asked,

" Abhi I did a mistake but my daughter didn't take any part in it. Please let her not go to jail, instead I will take the punishment. Please her life will be ruined" Subadra cried in front of Abhi. 

" What about my life then?? Did you think about my pain at least once?? After everything, even if you tried to separate my wife from me,I will not forgive you for hurting her. I will not show you any mercy"

Stormed Abhi. Subadra was shocked

Frightened, Priyanka asked Abhi not to punish her badly for her small mistakes, she cried that she didn't deserve this. She also threatened him by bringing his father's name. But Abhi was firm in his decision.

" What ?? Small mistakes?? This shows clearly that you didn't realise your mistake yet. You deserve to go to jail with your mother for hurting my family" said Abhi. Priyanka looked frightened. 

Abhi ignored Subadra's pleads and handover them to the police with the video recorded evidences of their confessions.

Police finished all the legal work, arrested the mother and daughter and put them behind the bars. Abhi was also with them in the police station to do some formalities. 

Subadra somewhat felt guilty for dragging her daughter and spoiling her life, she wept silently in guilt. Priyanka, who was enraged at Abhi, failed to realise her deeds and got mad at him. She was in full vengeance against him and tried to hurt, or humiliate him as possible. She wants to break his marriage since she knows well how much he truly loves his wife.

"Abhi, do you think your wife Ramya loves you from the bottom of her heart ??" Asked Priyanka mockingly. Abhi looked at her angrily.

"You don't have any rights to talk about my wife?? Don't dare to take her name??" Abhi warned Priyanka. She smirked at him and smiled evilly. Subadra gets panicked and tries to stop her daughter but she refuses to listen.

"I'm your close friend even though I can't tolerate your half burnt face and ran away, how will that poor village girl do it?? I pity her really, she is helpless " said Priyanka to hurt Abhi. He looked hurt, and she was happy that she hit her target.

"Better stop talking or else you will see the worst of me " said Abhi losing his temper. Priyanka laughed like an insane, and Subadra gets worried. 

" What do you know about her?? She is not a disgusting woman like you to marry someone for money or a shameless woman to kill her own child, " said Abhi. Priyanka gritted her teeth in anger. She didn't show her crazy side and talked calmly.

" Maybe she is not with you for money but she is not with you for love. The truth is she didn't love you, she wouldn't love you forever. It is her helplessness she stays with you, just because only for her sister's sake orelse she would have ran away like me" Priyanka spit the venom. 

Abhi looked stunned hearing her words, he remembered exactly the same words Ramya said once, he felt bad. 

Priyanka smirked and asked, " Did she ever propose to you?? Did she ever say she loves you??". Abhi remained silent thinking about this ever happening with him. She smiled cunningly at her success of breaking his heart.

"Do you really think any normal girl will love you?? Ramya is quite a good looking girl, how will she be happy to get a life partner like you?? How can she kiss your burnt face?? Will she be able to see you closer?? How difficult for that poor girl?? Really I pity her situation " Said Priyanka. 

Abhi's eyes blurred with teardrops.

" How will she be happy to introduce you as her husband to all?? All would make fun of her, she would be ashamed. Have you ever thought about her side?? She is bearing all this pain only for her family not she loves you " said Priyanka cunningly. Abhi looked damn hurt.

" She pity you, she will stay with you, but won't love you, don't day dream about getting love that is not in your life forever " said Priyanka mockingly. 

" When you were looking good you and your mother never looked at me as your bride, but when your face got messed up your mother wanted me as your bride. How funny?? But thank god I was saved from this curse of marrying you. Even now my mother forced me to marry you but I'm not interested in tolerating you. Once again I would like to thank Ramya for saving my beautiful life. I can't sacrifice my life like her, it's better to be in prison than being with an ugly man like you" said Priyanka and laughed evil. Abhi's happiness was completely broken. He looked immensely hurt with Priyanka's rude words.

Abhi's mobile rang that time he got his mobile to attend the call, it was from Ramya. He hesitated to talk with her. Next moment without a word with Priyanka he left the police station immediately. 

Priyanka smirked when her revenge got completed. He sent her to prison, now she snatched his peace and happiness. She was sure about Abhi's insecurities in his personal life regarding his looks, now she used it perfectly. She believed Abhi won't believe Ramya's love from now on, he will be sad. She gets happy and shares the same with her mother. 

To Be Continued...

***********************************

Hey Guys!!!

I hope you all will like this story and If you are impressed with my new chapter, don't mind posting your comments and sharing your votes.Your support is the most important thing for me to write further. I believe you will keep supporting me.

Thank you