When you dance - Raphael

Raph is rummaging through your Spotify playlist, trying to find some decent music he can train to. He comes across a list of songs from the 80's, and lands on Living on a prayer by Bon Jovi. "I love this song!" Raph says, pressing play and turning the volume up to full capacity.

The moment Jon starts singing, Raph joins in.
"Tommy used to work on the docks.
Unions been on strike, he's down on his luck it's tough.
So tough.
Gina works the diner all day,
Working for her man, she brings home her bet for love.
For love.
She says we gotta hold on to what we got,
It doesn't make a difference if we make it or not.
We got each other and that's a lot for love.
We'll give it a shot."

When it gets to the chorus, Raph grabs you and starts dancing around rapidly in time with the music, singing as he goes. You just laugh through it. Raph doesn't usually dance, let alone sing.

When the song is finished, he ends with a fantastic pose, pretending to be Jon Bon Jovi himself.

You laugh even harder, collapsing on the floor. "You're model material alright, Raph." You say, wiping a tear.

"Hey! I could be the next Jon Bon Jovi!" He says.

"Yeah, if you look past the ninjitsu, green skin and shell you mean." You say, laughing even more.

"Excuse me, but YOU looked past the ninjitsu, green skin and shell; and look where it got you!" He scoops you up in his arms. "A handsome boyfriend like myself."

You peck his lips. "Exactly."