[33] I Kissed Your Lips and Broke Your Heart

TESTING. TESTING.

Writing this chapter in a different POV. Sorry kung ang gulo ng narration ko (at kung ang gulo ko in general), feel ko mas bagay ang third person for this chapter para fair ang hatian ng voices ng aking awesome twosome!

In other news, HAPPY 2nd ANNIVERSARY, MVPIAB!

xx, Coco

THIRTY THREE

It was crazy.

He was crazy.

Has he kissed other girls before? Yes.

Has he kissed other girls like this before? No.

No. Nothing, not even a kiss or two, had ever prepared him for this.

This was more than just a kiss.

At dahil nasa kalagitnaan ng pagsasabi ng kung ano si Ellie (his somewhat perverted brain was too dead to remember what, exactly,) her mouth was slightly open, granting him full entry.

He nipped at her bottom lip hard, almost hard enough to draw blood. Kaagad naramdaman ni Key ang pagkagulat ni Ellie dahil sa pag-kuyom ng dalaga sa tela ng medyo ancient na pajamas na suot nito, her hands clenched and unclenched, as though unsure whether to cling to him or to push him away.

Key could hear and feel her breathing at the same time, kahit pagkabog ng dibdib ni Ellie ay ramdam niya. All of this was as if intoxicating him, he was starting to question his ability to remain on his feet.

He kept one hand gripping her hair while the other ('yung medj duguan) was on her back, angling her body closer to him.

Wala siyang ideya kung papaano niya nagawa, but he somehow managed to pull her even closer, closer to him than she already was. Halos magkapalit na yata sila ng skin cells. Oh, and speaking of skin, the heat of hers was searing through his pajamas. It was soul-burning.

He felt like dying but his body never felt more alive.

With Ellie pressed against him, he couldn't help but drink in the feeling of how soft and delicate she was, he struggled versus his own need, tried to tamp down his greed. He tried to gentle his touch, be more patient, but he couldn't.

Her hair was spilling generously through his fingers. Its sweet, fruity scent, that had been teasing and tantalizing him for so long now, was clouding his already misty brain, leaving only one word repeating, echoing in his head.

More.

Key tilted his head and deepened the kiss, pressing harder. A small, muffled sound of shock escaped Ellie's lips, her mouth parted just a teeny bit - another opening which Key gladly took advantage of. He followed the sound with his tongue, at sa pangalawang beses sa nakalipas na limang minuto ay napakuyom nanaman ang dalaga sa materyal ng damit ni Keith Kato.

And right at that moment, he felt it.

Her desperation. Her need.

Key has always been familiar with both.

Sa araw araw na ginawa ng Diyos ay walang mintis ang presensya ng dalawang asungot na ito sa buhay niya, animo'y mga anino sila na sunod ng sunod sa kanya.

His desperation and need for his mother, for the rest of his family...

All his life there had always been desperation and need; always changing, always the same.

He needed Ellie, alam niya 'yun. Kahit si Ellie ay alam 'yun... well, to some extent.

But need is a volatile emotion, capable of growing or diminishing. In his case, it grew. Like cancer - it grew inside of him, eating him away, crushing down his defenses, through the walls he built around him, until there was nothing left.