💜Chapter 43💜

"Stop lying y/n, just stop lying, I know I hurted you,I can see it, I can see all these red and purplish hickeys which looks more like a  brusies, then why didn't you stopped me"
he said removing the blanket from her upper body showing her all the hickeys, and his hand prints on her waist and his bitten marks. Suddenly getting all nervous y/n tried to release her hands from his grip but he didn't let her go.

"Lea-ve my hand jung-kook, ple-ase"
and she immediately covers herself with the blanket. And cupped his face in the her palms making him to look towards her.

"You did-n't hurted me jung6kook, I was the on-e who choo-sed it, beca-use I wa-nted it. I love y-ou and you kno-w that I will do anyt-hing for you. The-re is no need to blam-e your-self jungkook"
she cooed showering his whole face with the kisses. But a gasp left her mouth when he suddenly pushed her down on the bed and hovered above her.

"Wh-at happe-ned jungk-ook?"
She softly mumbles rubbing his shoulders to calm him down as she was still able to see the anger Inside his eyes. It was a silent for a while just their naked body touching each other under the blanket. Jungkook decided not to say anything nor did y/n. She was just lying under him massaging his neck , back and shoulders. His head was in the Crook of her neck. She was able to feel his warm breathe on her skin. And a shaky breath left her mouth when she felt his lips on her naked shoulder and his left hand on her naked hips. Jungkook was trying to soothe her pain by massaging her body a little.

Pushing his body up on his right elbow Jungkook look straight in her eyes.

"I love you angel"
and with that jungkook slammed his lips on hers, sucking the air out of her lungs. Her chest was getting up as she arched her back when his left hand started to rub her inner thigh. Leaving her lips jungkook joined their forehead, chuckling a little he give her a peck on her forehead.

"Are you okay?"
Jungkook asked brushing his nose against her in playful manner.

"I am fin-e jung-kook"
y/n answered caressing his cheeks.

"But you seems to have a slight fever"
he said looking straight in her eyes.

"Ah rea-lly? I think I am j-ust a lit-tle tire-d that's w-hy"
she shrugged as she don't want him to worry much.

"Just Take a short nap till I get fresh hmm then we will have our breakfast and then you will have to take your medicines, okay"
Jungkook said caressing her cheeks adorably getting a small nod in answer. Quickly stolling a peck from her Jungkook carefully slipped out of the blanket and wear his boxers and went inside the bathroom to get fresh.

____________________

Opening her eyes y/n blinks carefully, pushing her body up she looked around to see if jungkook is there in the room or not but to her disappointment he was not there and her widdened in shock when she saw that it's almost evening and she has been sleeping for a half of a day.

Removing the blanket from her body she found herself in one of his t-shirts.
Smiling and sniffing his scent she slowly stand up on her legs, it was a little painful for her but yet she managed to made her way towards the bathroom.

I think I need a warm shower to soothe the pain.
With that she strip down to take a warm shower.

______________________________________

"Jung-kook........ Jungko-ok-shii.... Jungk-- ahh swiz-zy have you s-een Jungkoo-k anywh-ere?"
Y/n softly called out for him as she made her way downstairs after having long warm shower.