💜chapter 7💜

"What the hell is going on, why are you shout..... Jimin?"
That someone was really shocked to see jimin hyung shouting like this .

SOMI POV

As I was working In my office suddenly there were some shouting coming from outside and the voice sounds familiar but shrugging my thoughts away I made my way to where the yelling were coming from . The person back was facing and I was able to see one of my worker was getting yelled by.......who?? Jimin what he is doing here that's why the voice sounds familiar to me . I don't know what happened between them so that jimin is shouting like this but the there were two things I was able to see that's first y/n eyes contains fear and tears in them and second the way jungkook oppa is looking at her the emotions in his eyes were something that I was able to see after whole 12 years .

JUNGKOOK POV

"What the hell is going on, why are you shout..... Jimin oppa why the hell are you shouting like this? What happened?"
Ah finally somi decided to ask him the precious questions.

"Ahh somi-ah nothing serious, she was just doing her work by stopping me for smoking and our little jiminie hyung got mad about it"
I answer her question with a very boring expressions.

"Oh y/n -ah you can go and do the work I will handle this"

After listening to Somi's word my ears jerked up and eyes widen. I was very shocked after listening to that name . Y/N that's my angel's name , why did she called her with that name , is she my angel , her innocence , her features resembles her a lot , but she can't be my Y/N , might be it's just a coincidence jungkook why are you thinking this much about it but something in my heart is saying that she Is my Y/n my angel but I am not able to believe it. Leave it jungkook. Don't think about it .

The train of my thoughts were cutted off by Somi's word.

"Oppa What are you doing here in my restaurant and shouting like a maniac. And whatever she said was right smoking is not good for your health you should quit smoking"

"She is a very innocent and kind person, you should not have shouted on her like this in front of every one she might be feeling very humiliated and low . I am very sad because of your behavior jimin oppa You shouldn't have shouted on her like this"
Somi said in a very sad tone.

"I am sorry princess I didn't mean to its just nobody has ever talked to us like that , and Little girl decided to stop our Jungkook which makes me mad. Please don't be sad"
jimin hyung replies with a sad pout making me cringe on it.

"And actually We were here for the business meeting with Mr. Choi"
jimin answers somi question.

"Oh okay"

"Are you still mad at me princess" jimin questions with a fake sad pout making me cringe over it again , oh god can't they stop being this lovely dovely infront of me.

"Are you guys done or not I think we should leave jimin the meeting is already over"
I said at the same time standing up from my chair and walking out but not before glancing a look towards that girl and I can see her wiping her tears with the back of her hand making it wet , I don't know why I felt a pang in my heart seeing her like this and with that I finally step out from somi restaurant.

______________________________________

LATER THE SAME DAY

I don't know what is happening with me. I am not able to concentrate on my work or any other meetings my mind is totally occupied with the thoughts of that girl in the restaurant her name is same as my little angel she resembles her way too much but it can be a coincidence also I am not sure if she is the one my mind is just thinking about her. Everytime I close my eyes her face appears in front of my eyes. The way she was looking at me her eyes full of innocence , love , care Rose pink cheeks , Her button like nose her Deep ocean like brown eyes her red pumlp licious lips , the way they were trembling when jimin hyung was yelling on her it will be a lie if I deny that I didn't feel a pang in my heart after seeing her deep eyes full of tears.

And for the 100th time I was zoned out again in the middle of the meeting.

She is driving my mind crazy it's like I want to see her once again and because of these thoughts I am not able to concentrate on my meeting and finally I decided to end it here only

She is driving my mind crazy it's like I want to see her once again and because of these thoughts I am not able to concentrate on my meeting and finally I decided to end it here only. And with that I stand up from my seat and making every person present in the meeting to turn their heads towards my direction with a confused look on their face.

"Thats all for today we will continue the meeting later."
And with that I Stromed out from the meeting room. Leaving everyperson behind.

______________________________________

Y/N POV

"Thank you very much y/n helping me you might be feeling very tired I am really sorry for making you stay overtime because of me you decided to stay and help"
sana said with a sad tone and a worried expression.

"Thank you very much y/n helping me you might be feeling very tired I am really sorry for making you stay overtime because of me you decided to stay and help" sana said with a sad tone and a worried expression

"No ne-ed to say sor-sorry Sana it was my cho-ice to st-tay here a-nd he-lp yo-u with the w-work so it's ok yo-you don't hav-e to fe-el sorry." She replies with her sweet tone.

______________

AFTER SOME MINUTES

Finally it's time to go home , it was a very tiring day first all the work in the restaurant and second those guys , I was just asking them to stop smoking he didn't have to shout on me like that , smoking is dangerous for health. Ohh I am feeling very tired. Oh I forgot I have to buy my medicine also but I don't have money and I can't asked my manager also because I just joined there a few days ago only.

As I was making my towards my apartment I felt like someone is following me I don't know if u am being paranoid or someone is really following me . As I decided to check whether someone is really following me or not . I turned around but no one was there might be i am just overthinking and finally after sometime I made to my not so big appartment.

I also started to feel a little dizzy I think I really need my medicines and a good sleep .

And with that I finally drifted to my deep slumber with an empty stomach as there was nothing to eat in the kitchen. I also need to buy some grocery and my medicines.

______________________________________

Boring boring boring is all that I can say about this chapter but believe me guys the upcoming chapters are going to be amazing.

Don't forget to follow , vote and comment.

AND YEAH THE CREDIT FOR THE COVER THAT IS ON THE TOP GOES TO

OurBangtanWorld
______________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED..........

______________________________________