Ch-3 Be A Girl

I'm back.... Let's see what we got in this chapter. Excited?? Why are waiting let's start then.....

(Edited)

"Care to explain Miss Lace" the principal said. My mom looked at me and said "we didn't expect this from you Lisindra. You are grounded for the whole month" I needed to do something! I can't be grounded,I have so much to do this month. But at the same time I can't be harsh infront of my parents they are already upset with me. I can't see them anymore disappointed.

Come on Lisindra do something. It's time to use your smart ass brain apart from studies. Think something already!!! Then suddenly an idea stuck my brain. Huh! I'm really a smart ass. I gently stood up from my chair and said"I have nothing to explain sir. And I would like to apologise to my fellow classmate" I turned towards Samantha and continued.

"I'm really sorry Samantha for dragging you all the way here to the principal's office in this condition" Everyone looked at me confused that what was I apologising for? What I said next stunned them."But I would really not apologize for hitting you. Although I feel really bad for your injuries but you still needed a lesson" I saw Issac was about today something but I spoke before him. "I would really appreciate if no one comes to a decision before I complete and kindly do not interrupt while I speak"

"I assure you Samantha this will never happen again if.. Yes if you stop saying. No I would rather say I you stop insulting my parents and their culture" All of the elders were shocked even the principal.

"I would really appreciate if you no longer complain about my father telling me stories my mother braiding my hair. Also if you see every of your friends equally and not call anyone weak" I said out all in one breath.

"I know I don't have any proof about anything I said and most of the students will take her back because she is famous and the other students are afraid of her. I will not say anything else and accept whatever punishment I receive but I still do not regret about my actions" I completed looking at the principal and then took my seat.

Ha! You maybe popular Samantha and powerful but I'm smarter than you. Let's see what happens. The room was quite before the principal broke the silence. "I understand the situation but Miss Lace we unfortunately have to take steps against you as you broke the school rules. So you are suspended for a week and don't worry th Alpha of your class will bring you the notes. And for Miss Samson will have a suspension of whole two months. Everyone may take their leave" the principal finished.

***
The rest of the day went like shit. I was now sitting in the dinning table with my mom and dad. Suddenly dad spoke in a serious tone which he only used he needed to be strict. "How are you doing with your studies?" "Oh, I almost forgot to show you my grade table for this month. I will be right back" with that I went upstairs and got my grade table from my room and went downstairs.

"Here dad" I gave him the table, he looked at it and passed to my mom. My mom saw and returned it. She just smiled and said " Honey good that you're improving but please start acting like a girl, a polite one. I really don't want to hear complaints against you. Now finish your dinner and you are ungrounded." She said as I hugged her tightly.

"Mom I want to do my eye surgery" I said as my mom exploded with happiness. She has been asking me to do it for two years now. I already declined because I liked my glasses. But today if my glasses wouldn't have been broken. I wouldn't have been in this situation. I didn't speak much but mom spoke and it hurt. " This one week I want you to focus on being a girl. If you succeed I will allow you to paint again but if you don't you will never paint again. Be A Girl Lis" he words hurt, did she not like me the way I am? I went without saying anything.

***
I woke up from bed and remembered everything my mom said. I love painting and I can't leave it. So, the first I did was get ready and went downstairs. Mom said " Good morning honey. Where are you going?" "Good morning mom. I'm going to our eye specialist. I want the surgery to happen today, I don't want to waste anymore time. I talked to her and she said I can go today anytime"

"Really?!! Do you want any of us to come with you?" She asked. "No mom I'm fine" with that I walked out of the house. By the time my surgery was done and I could see without glasses it was already afternoon. I went home without my glasses.

I entered the house and my wolf smelled someone new in the house. I went to the living room where the scent was strong and found Issac sitting there. What was he doing here?!!! "Um...." I announced my presence.

Mom looked at me who was talking to Issac along with my dad. "Honey you home. How was your eye surgery?" She asked me hugging."It was great,now I can see everything properly" I said. "Your friend or I can say Alpha of your pack is here" I looked towards Issac who was currently looking at me surprised by my girly look.

"Good afternoon Alpha" I greeted him. "Good afternoon Lisindra" he said wearing a cocky smirk."We will leave you two to do your work" dad interrupted. I sat on the other end of the couch and asked "What are you doing here Alpha?" I asked.

He came closer and said "I just came to drop you the notes from today's class" "Oh, okay thanks" I said. "And one more thing we got a project and I'm your partner so as I'm at your place we can start it. I'll explain you the topic" he stated.

"Sure please follow me to my room, we can do it there because all my belongings are there" I said leading him to my room
I asked him to sit on my bed and I went to grab my stuff from my study table.

I took out my books and placed them on the bed. "Please sit here I'll be back" I said heading towards my closet. "Where are you going?" He asked. "I'm going to get changed" I said slowly. I was about to turn when a hand gripped my wrist and pulled me pinning me to a wall.

I looked up to see Issac staring at me with his signature cocky smirk on his face. "Why do you need to change? You can work in this only" he said teasing me. "I'm uncomfortable in sitting on my bed wearing a dress" I said blushing in embarrassment. Suddenly his face became serious and my eyes widened with fear.

It started sending shivers down my spine. "You're not changing and let's start our project. I don't have all day to waste here" he said letting me go. This guy seriously got some anger issues. Today for the 1st time in a while I noticed he looked so god damn hot.

He was wearing a tight blue tee displaying his covered up abs. They were paired up with a jeans and his hair was styled messily. He was looking like a God. His emerald eyes shinning, his jaw line sharp giving his face a lift. "You're gonna stand there or come?"he asked in an annoyed tone. "Yeah" I said as my trances broke. I sat on the bed on his opposite still uncomfortable.
______________________________________
Guess someone's got a crush;)
Hope ya all enjoyed!!!
Bye
Eve