Chapter 17

Irina's POV

We're finally at Disneyland!! We've decided to stay overnight. Today, we're going to the adventure park, and the other park tomorrow.

Now we're in our rooms at the Disney Resort, getting ready to go in a few minutes. We're staying in the big suite where all of the rooms are connected, so that should be fun.

Jay keeps babbling about the rides he wants to go on. All I can think about is how I'm going to tell Jay I love him!

"Irina can we pleaaaase go on the Ferris wheel tonight?" Jay begged.

The Ferris wheel! Duh! Why didn't I think of that in the first place?!

"Of course babe," I said as I leaned in to kiss him.

Alright I've got it all planned out...the Ferris wheel. That'll be the last ride we go on tonight and that's when I'll tell him.

"Time to go everyone!!" Carly yelled.

Siva's POV

Wow! Barely anyone's here today! I hope there aren't too many crazy fans.

We quickly made it through the line.

"CALIFORNIA SCREAMIN," Hannah and Tom yelled at the same time as they raced each other towards the huge roller coaster.

I swear, Tom found the perfect match for him. I just hope Liam stays away from Hannah.

We all ran after them, trying to keep up. We got to the ride out of breath and realized there was no need to run. There were nearly 10 people in line!

After about 2 minutes, it was our turn to ride. This is the scariest ride in the whole park! Why are we going on it first?!

Hannah and Tom were in the front, of course. Ayla and I sat behind them.

Ayla squeezed my hand and looked into my eyes. I could tell she was terrified.

"No need to be scared, love. You've got me," I whispered and winked at her. She giggled and kissed me until the ride started.

Rose's POV

After a few more rides, we finally convinced Hannah and Tom to let us go on a bathroom break.

As I walked out of the bathroom, I felt someone grab my arm. I was being pulled around the corner.

"Zac! Wha-" "Shhhhh!" he put his fingers to his lips as he gave me a mischievous smile.

"I want to be alone for a little while. Lets ditch and go to the water rides," he whispered as we darted to the other side of the park.

"Zac! I think that's Tom and Hannah! Hide!" We both ran to the kiddie area and crouched behind the water slide until the two were out of sight.

Hmm that's weird...why are they off by themselves, too?

"Rose, I need to talk to you," Zac said while we stood up.

"I really like you. I want to be with you. No, forget that. I NEED to be with you, Rose," Zac confessed.

"I need you too," I whispered. My eyes met his greenish blue eyes. He smashed his lips against mine.

All of a sudden a whole bunch of kids started screaming.

We looked up to see the big barrel of water tipping over, right above us.

Zac shrugged his shoulders and continued to kiss me as the water rushed on top of us.

Max's POV

After we all eventually split up, we found each other and are now sitting down, trying to figure out what to do next.

"Foooood," Hannah mumbled. Her and Tom were clearly worn out. They've gone on almost all of the rides here!

We picked a restaurant, and decided on Boardwalk Pizza, since it was the closest.

Gabby, Nathan, Rose, Zac, Olivia, Wesley, Carly, and I all offered to get the food while the rest saved our seats.

While we were waiting in line, I noticed a familiar blonde with purple streaks in her hair. Crap.

"NATHHHHHHHHH!!!" Claire sprinted towards Nathan and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

I pulled her away from him and said, "Claire, leave Nath alo-"

"Bitch, you need to back off. I don't know who you are but I do know that you're not Nathan's girlfriend because I am," Gabby yelled at her.

Some other girl came over, grabbed Claire, and told her to calm down.

They walked away and Claire yelled, "This is not over! I'm still in love with you Nathan!"

Siva's POV

"Um excuse me?" Two girls said as they approached our table nervously.

The other guys went to get food, so it was just Tom, Hannah, Jay, Irina, Ayla, and me.

"Yes, loves?" Jay asked. "Are uh you the um...The Wanted?" They looked excited. "Yes we are!" I said.

We took pictures with the girls and talked for a bit. "So are you their girlfriends?" they asked the girls.

Hannah, Irina, and Ayla all looked at each other. "Ummm... we don't know actually," Hannah said, eyeing Tom to see his reaction.

"Well I think you'd be perfect with Tom," the girl exclaimed. "And you and Jay!" The other girl continued.

"Awww! You and Siva would be the best couple ever. Siva ask the poor girl to be your girlfriend already!" they both demanded.

Ayla and I looked at each other and I kissed her cheek. We both laughed.

"I know, I know! I was thinking of planning something, but we'll see if I find a special way to do it," I winked back to the girls and at Ayla.

"Aw you're all so cute together!" the girls gasped. They asked to take a few pictures with Ayla, Irina, and Hannah and then they left.

While they were walking, one girl cheered, "Oh my gosh I can't believe that just happened! Now we can say we met their future girlfriends before anyone else!"

***we just added this part!!***

Irina's POV

Wow it's already almost time to go!

"Jay one more ride before we leave," I said and grabbed his hand.

"Irinaaaa it's late. I'm tired," he complained.

"It's just the Ferris wheel! Jaybird, quit being such a baby!" He perked up when I mentioned the words Ferris wheel.

I texted Hannah, telling her that we'll meet her at the hotel, and we got on the Ferris wheel.

The ride stopped us at the top. "Wow, look at that," Jay whispered.

You can see every ride at the park. Each ride had different lights and patterns. The music was soft and you can barely here all of the kids screaming.

"Jay, there's been something I've been meaning to tell you."

He looked at me and his bright blue eyes shined.

"Well uh I...I'm really falling for you...I love you," I said quietly.

Jay leaned in, so close that our noses were touching. Our eyes locked. I could feel the giant butterflies fluttering around in my stomach. Wow, his eyes are so gorgeous.

He started to smile and whispered, "I love you too, Irina."

I smiled and looked away, only to feel his hand pull me towards him again.

And then, he kissed me.