-A Goodbye-

[Ive never seen one of these so enjoy ! Before you read, your code-name is Zan- I got that name from a comment section since im uncreative, if you dont like it replace it lol- uh your a cryo user who uses a pole arm. i used they/them pronouns so everyone gets a good experience. Also i have no clue how to join the fatui, this is my interpretation it may be wrong. this is inner thoughts. okay a/n over enjoy the story !!]

Today was the day, you've had the thought in your mind for a while now, but today you were certain, you were ready, you would say goodbye to boring mondstadt, you would travel to Snezhnaya then challenge the Tsaritsa and join the fatui, you have one chance, you cant blow it. You had trained since you understood what the fatui were, you knew you wanted to join it, it was as if they called your name.

 As any other, it was a cold, windy, disappointing day, you hated mondstadt but still you lay residence in it for years now, you were long overdue a true adrenaline rush, to feel something other than the boring life you've lead up untill now, it was the same cycle for a good few years, you train, you sleep, thats it, you had no true friends in mondtadt, you knew the locals and they knew you but you had no-one to call a friend, well that was except for the traveler of course, lumine and her odd companion paimon they seemed to see something in you, she was the only one you had to tell you were leaving and you were scared.. They didn't like the fatui, at all, so when you actually had to tell them what you were going to do, and it would probably be your last conversation with them but today had to be the day that conversation would happen.. well, laying in bed is doing nothing. today. is. the. day. I will join the fatui, its that or death. lets go. You got out of bed and put on your outfit, it was an ice-blue themed long jacket with shorts and boots to match, it all had white stitching and detail work, you adored and wore it for special occasions, no makeup today, you wont need it clogging your face in battle, you put of some small silver jewelry and called it a day, you were ready for the challenges you still were not mentally prepared to face, but hey, will you ever be? No use procrastinating it.

oh god.. how am i gonna tell lumine?  you were walking through mondsadt racking your brain on ways to tell lumine you were leaving to join a force she fights against 

"Oh hey y/n!!!" speak of the devil, there she was, right in front of you, expecting a normal conversation like any other day

"hey,, lumine can we have a chat, in private? I have something.. Important to tell you. Meet me at my house okay?"

"Oh paimon knows! They got us some sticky honey roast because you know Paimon is hungry !"

"Oh paimon, ill get you some food, but im sure what y/n has to tell us is a bit more important than that!" you hear the two chatter as they walk in front of you, on the route to your house. well, lets get this over with.. you meet lumine and paimon at your house as you agreed and you prepared to start a sequence of actions that will be the most important ones you will ever make.

"Lumine, we have been friends for a while, and its been amazing, but what im going to tell you will completely destroy all of that, you have to promise me, dont be too mad at me, please." The young girl looked worried, as any friend would be, you felt a twinge of guilt but there was no backing out

"you see, im joining the fatui. Im going to Snezhnaya and im doing it. Im sorry." You watched as lumine, the girl that had been by your side even though no one else was get hurt and betrayed by your hands

"W-What? you cant be serious! They're bad people all of them, your not !" you didn't say  anything, just sit there feeling sorry for her, the guilt was gone, you were coming to terms with the reality of the situation, you'd be viewed as a bad person, forever, but you had your mind made up, it was happening, and it was happening today.

You got up from the table the two of you were sitting at, glancing back as you head out the door lumine in tears and paimon in shock

"Goodbye, Lumine. Goodbye Mondstadt" You whispered just loud enough Lumine would hear.

[FIRST CHAPTER HOW WE FEELING?? THIS IS GONNA BE FUN TO WRITE!! :DD

Enjoy the rest of the story ! -

828 words-

a/n over <3]