𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2: 𝙿𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎

𝚃𝚆// 𝙰 𝙱𝙸𝚃 𝙾𝙵 𝙽𝚄𝙳𝙸𝚃𝚈 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝚄𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙶

𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛 𝚂𝚘𝚘𝚝'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I was placed under the water to rince out the conditioner. It was all out then it was Schlatt's turn. He did the same and turned off the shower. He wrapped himself in a towel and I didn't. He told me there was a pool so I can go after I put a swim suit. I was passed a swim top and swim trunks. He got dressed.

I got into the swim wear and he brought me to the pool. He pushed me into the pool. I swam underwater and had fun swimming.

I saw Schlatt with a taller dude with two shorter ones. I popped my head out and you can see my hair and my eyes. The shorter guys we're in swim suits. He said they can swim and the spotted me. One was a duck and the other one was human. I saw his eyes and he is a time traveler.

They went to the pool and got in. I swam under water and poked the duck hybrid. He screamed I just popped out and he got startled. The guy near Schlatt was laughing. I went under water and swam more. I didn't need a mask thing because I had guills and I can open my eyes under water and can see clear as day. I this form but my human one it's the oppistite.

The duck tried to find me but I swam too fast. The human... hybrid.. thing..? Was wearing snorqeling goggles. The duck only had only goggles. I swam to them so they can see me properly. I went over to them and popped above water. The human like guy spoke "Hello! I am Karl Jacobs but call me Karl! So I am guessing your Wilbur Soot?" I nod and the duck hybrid spoke "I am Alexis or Alex but call me Quackity!"

I spoke "As you guys know I'm Wilbur Soot.. or William gold.. I was a detective.. call me Wil, Wilby, Wilbur, or Mr. Soot.." Karl had a smile and Quackity challenged me to a swimming race. I won very easily and Quackity saying I was cheating.

𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚝'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I was talking with Sapnap. We saw our boys having fun. Wilbur almost invisible. Sapnap opened his phone and spoke "Fuck.. we need to go bye and thanks for having us!" I just smiled and they left.

Wilbur still swimming. I smirked and put on the vibrator. Wilbur swam up and he got out. I put it on max and he started to moan. I stopped it and he walked inside. I threw a towel at him and he dried up.