𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚎

𝚃𝚆// 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙾𝚁 𝙶𝙾𝚁𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰 𝙱𝙸𝚃 𝙾𝙵 𝙽𝚄𝙳𝙸𝚃𝚈

𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛 𝚂𝚘𝚘𝚝'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I awoke in arms. They felt warm and in a confortable bed. I look up to see Schlatt asleep. I was in his arms. I slid out and went to the kichen because I was hungry. I felt a bit of vibration on my dick. I moaned and saw Schlatt shirtless.

The vibration stopped and I started to pant. Schlatt took my face and started to say things about me "You can't leave pretty boy~ I thought you tried to escape but little Wilby was hungry~" He helped me up and I started to make myself an omlet.

I heard a murmer saying "I want some too~" I nod and made a second batch of omlet. I finished and placed it on the counter. I grabbed utencile and placed them on the plate. I saw a head took a plate and I started to eat the other one.

I finished it and I saw the second plate passed to me. I took it and washed them. Schlatt asked "How are you so good at serving food and cooking?" I responed with a small "I was a waiter then a chef. I became a privet chef and then I got the job I have now.." I heard a hum and he walked out.

I heard a scream. I ran to the room and saw a women stabbed in the head. I gasped at the amout of blood in the room. The room stank and I saw Schlatt smirking. He grabbed me and asked me to trow a knife at the now dead lady. I declined and felt a vibration and a shock on my neck.

It stopped when I said fine. I was helped up and passed a knife. I looked at the blade and trew it at the dead lady. I internally screamed 'Sorry ma'ma you may rest in pease!' I saw I got the heart. I never really knew. I could throw a knife like that.

I felt a hand around my waist. I flinched and only to be hugged by my waist. He wispered "You need to shower because a friend is comming over with their cute boys~" I nod and he brought me to the washroom. The thing before leaving the bathroom was nibbling my earlobe.

He leaves and I took off my cloths to take a shower. I turn on the shower and stepped into the shower. I felt a vibration on my dick making me moan. I heard the door open and the vibration stopped. The door closed and then Schlatt went into the shower. He had a smirk on his face. He wasn't wearing anything and I guessed he was taking a shower aswell.

He grabbed I'm guessing the shampoo and started to clean my hair. I just noticed he had goat features. I never show my siren features because I didn't like them. I loved water even when I was little. I wispered in my ear "I know you have siren features~ Show them to me~" I gulped and let my siren features.

I had a yellow tail, yellow now I seposed ears, and little flapper thingies on my elbows. He bit into my flipper ear. He soked me and he cleaned his hair. I for some reason missed the water. I guess my siren things are also active. I was pulled into the water. I saw Schlatt holding me by my waist and petting my tail. I purred from this affection.

I was pulled out of the water and I'm guessing conditioner was now in my hair. He did the same and now I had the sudden urge to hum. I started humming a melody my mother sang to me when I was little.