The President Wants Me To Do What?

Sunday
Greg: The president wants me to get a third shot. After my 2 shots, is he honestly crazy? How many shots do we need to protect ourselves from this virus. That explains everything I heard on the news, that there was this new variant called Delta and Lambda. What's next? Cheese Touch++? All I know is if one vaccine doesn't save us from these viruses. How many do we need?

*Door knock*

*Greg opens the door*

Officers: Greg, we demand that you get your third shot! Or else you're coming with us.
Greg: Not if you can't catch me

Greg flees from the cops which probably wasn't the best idea. Because next thing you know he is tackled to the ground and they inject the vaccine right into his arm, he passes out cold. They take him home and throw him on the steps.

Tuesday
I was passed out for 2 days and when I woke up I found myself on my doorstep eaten alive by mosquito bites and had a spider crawling on me which I flicked off. I wonder why no one picked me up and carried me to bed. But has my family ever cared about me? They're crazy. I mean rodrick is alright but he is like a psychotic drummer. If that makes sense. So I walked back inside looking for anyone at all. I couldn't find anyone everyone was gone. We're they forcely taken away by the police? I go grab myself some food. And I head over to Rowley's house I ask him if he wants to play Twisted Wizard 3. He says yes. So we play for awhile and next thing you know Susan calls and demands that I get home immediately. So I run home and find a very angry Susan. I call her Susan cause sometimes she doesn't even feel like a Mom. Neither does Frank. And don't get me started on Manny. He's already 6 now and is still the most annoying creature ever. I can't really relate to anyone. But I'm Greg Heffley one of a kind with a different kind of mind. Man, I can't wait for high school. It feels like I've been stuck in Middle school for years. I wonder when life will go back to normal. I really hope soon because I gotta do a lot this fall like playing sports. Yes I'm sporty now. Kinda crazy for I am I right? I just hope we aren't stuck in this pandemic for the rest of the year. But it's what it's looking like. The world is falling into little pieces. And we're all still here making it through. I think the story really does end here for now.