chapter 5

I wake up in this creepy place again. i really don't like it here but at least they know how to heal people. I look at the clock its 11AM.

''hey miss Katsaros, u can leave now. you're a lucky girl!'' one of the doctors said.

I immediately get up and see someyhing around my foot. i can walk with it so i dont care what it is. I walk through the hallways to my room to take a shower.

I put on some clothes nothing special and leave my room

As i walk through the hallways i hear loud talking coming from the meeting room.

''we want to do a ceremony to kill mr. Jin , i want everyone of the Italian and Greek mafia to be there.'' thats all i hear.

Anatonia walks past me into the meeting room.

whatever.

I walk to the training room. the whole house got destroyed but everything goes on.

''hey Kalen'' i say as i enter the room and see him.

'''Hey Thana, can you please bring this to prinoner 24 before we start?'' he asks.

''uhh sure'' i grab the plate with food and walk to the prison room.

prisoner 24.. hmm '

I walk to the last prison 'prison 24' i read. I open the door.

oh Jin Ji-Hu

"Hye little one, came all the way here to bring me food?" He says and smirks.

I just ignore him and put the plate in front of him and walk away.

"Thana" he says while I walk away and I hear him get up.

I turn around and he stands in front of me and pushes me to the wall.

"what now" I say.

He looks down at me.

Hmm he doesn't look good at all.

"you should get the fucking bullet out of my fucking back." he says angrily.

"Go see a doctor I'm sure they have time tonight." i say and try to get away.

"Right fucking now." He says and he starts to choke me.

"fine" I say and push him off me.

I walk out of the room to go to the medical to get the stuff.

"Where are you going" Anatonia asks she's sitting on a couch in the hallway.

"I have to get something.. at the medical for my leg...." I lie and continue walking.

I enter the medical en grab what I need. I leave the room and walk to the prisoner room quickly.

"Guards don't let anyone for the next 20 minutes I have to do something..." I say and the guards all nod at the same time

good.. why am I even helping this motherfucker...

I open the door of his prison en put the stuff down.

"Ah there you are I thought you weren't coming back" he says and sits down.

"Just shut up" I say and sit down behind him.

I don't know if this is a good idea he tried to kill me multiple times I don't have a reason to help him.. I guess I just want to be the one that kills him.

He takes off his shirt. His back is filled with blood it's good I brought a towel.

I wipe the blood off of his back en pick up whatever it is to take the bullet out. I take it out and he starts to bleed.

"Oh my god" I mumble

i pick up a clean towel and press it to the wound to stop the bleeding.

He's very quiet......

I take the towel away a minute later and I see that the bleeding has stopped. I clean the wound and put a big band aid on it. His wound on his shoulder is already healing.

"That's fast" I say out loud without realising.

" what" he says.

"Oh nothing" i get up "it's done so never ask me for anything again"

He puts his on a clean shirt and I leave the room quickly.

Why the fuck did I do this.. he's the fucking enemy and I helped him? Whatever I'll just kill him when i see him again.

"Kalen, im back" I enter the training room.

"Well that took long enough" he says and walks towards me.

"Yeah I.. had to do something"

I'm not good at lying. At all.

"Right let's just begin. Do what I do with this knife" he says and shows me.

As first he does some tricky movement with his knife I try to do it I guess it's pretty good for a beginner? Then he starts throwing the knife towards the drawing.

"Aim for the neck or stomach"

I throw my knife and it goes in the neck.

"This isn't hard" I say and throw another knife in the stomach.

" yeah but it is hard with a moving target. Come, this is moving try to aim for the stomach now."

I get my knife. This is easy. Throw it where the target is going I can do this I did this before at the orphanage. I throw the knife and boom in the stomach.

"You're good Katsaros, for a beginner. Try to hit me now" he says and starts running from side to side.

Ok whatever if I hit him it's not my fault.

I throw the knife at him and it almost hit him.

It only cut his sleeve sadly.

"Not bad. this is enough for today. Next time we're going to train with a group and you guys are going to fight each other." He says and walks away.

Other people that's gonna be fun.....

I leave the room and go to my room to get changed the whole mafia is having dinner together today.

Wowww so fun

I put on a black dress with black heels and a silver necklace. I do some quick skincare and put on some eyeliner.

I'm ready.. I still hope no one saw me when I was helping Ji-Hu. Oh it's 6 I have to go.

I go downstairs and see a line of people waiting to get in a bus

After a few minutes I finally got in and sat down in the back. the bus starts driving.

"Hey miss would you like one of these" a waiter asks and shows me a few drinks.

"Yeah sure, that one please" I say and point at the one I want.

I get my drink and drink it.

We arrive after 10 minutes and everyone's walks in.

"Name?"

"Thana Katsaros"

"Table 12"

I nod and walk to the table. I sit down and order some food.

Everyone talks and eats I talk with the people at my table about random things and the time goes fast.

"Time to go everyone"

I get up and go home.