chapter 1

I walk through the corridors looking for an open window.

''Miss. Katsaros, where are we going'' i hear an old hoarse voice.

i know exactly who it is. i turn around and meet the eyes of the owner of this stupid place.

''Hey miss i was just looking for the restroom...'' i lied. She knows i lied, i can tell form the look on her face. she walks walks up to me and looks at my outfit.

''the restroom? you've been here for years, you know where it is.'' she said.she raised her eyebrows and points her hand to the restroom doors. I look at the door, walk past her and go inside.

I watch as she walks away and immediately run to the open window i saw earlier. Its a small window.. I pull myself up to the wall and try to climb through the window I manage but it hurts a bit I jump out and as soon as I feel the ground under my feet I start running because an alarm goes off.

As fast as possible i run to the place i always go to, the burger place in the city.

I order my favorite burger and walk to the alleyway next to the building. i take a bite.

''what the fuck-'' i say when someone suddenly knocks my burger out of my hand. Its a man he has big abs that show through his hirt. he's old. before i could see more he hits my face and i fall to the ground. When i try to get up he kicks me down again.

''not.. gonna happen'' i mumble as i get op qickly. i kick him in his stomach and run away quickly but before i took 5 steps he kicked me to the ground he was gonna hit me but i quickly blocked it and got up. i cant run away now. i hit him in the face his nose is bleeding. I dodge all his attempts and kick him in the stomach again.

My burger was fully destroyed. thats the only thing i can eat that i like..

The man turns around and pushes me to the ground and gets on top of me he places his hands around my neck and i cant breath i tried to get his hands off but hes too strong.

''dad what the fuck are you doing-'' i hear a someone say i try to look.. its a women. she has black hair and has a burger in her mouth, the same one i was eating.

''just trying to kill this motherfucker'' the man says. Well if thats what he wants he almost succees

''why'' the women said to her father i think. ''no reason'' he answered.

i cant breath now. i try to stay alive with the air inside me. the women walks towards us and pushes the man off me.

''i am sorry for him'' she says as she continued eating her burger. I catch my breath and get up.

i cant run away..

''thank you-'' she held her dad back who still wanted to kill me.

''you look homeless, if you want you can come to our house and maybe live there'' she said. i dont know if thats a good idea but anything is better than that orphan house.

''that sounds okay..'' i say as i look at them they seem like really cool people but they dont seem normal. maybe theyre in the mafia or something.. but thats not a thing here right?

they told me to come with them so im just following them now. The girl looks like she has good intensions but the man doesnt look like he has good intensions at all.

''i'm Anatolia Nyx'' shes introducing herself. Anatolia is such a nice name.

''I'm Thana Katsaros'' i said as i looked at her.

When we arrived at the door Anatolia puts her hand on some kind of scanner and the door opens. hmm.. they must be rich. we walk through the hallway its very long with lots of doors doesnt look like a normal house. at the end of the hallway they open the door we enter a big room its the living room i think.

''Anatonia can you hsow her her room?'' the man whp i think is her dad says.

''sure'' she says and she walks towards the stairs i follow her its a long walk. when we arrive on the second floor there was another hallway she opened a door and we go inside its a big room with a 2 person bed, a big window and i have my own bathroom.

''my bedroom is right there'' Anatonia says while pointing at it. its on the other side of the hallway very close to mine. she closes the door and walks away.

I walk around the room and look at everything. this looks so expensive and this house doesnt look like any other house ive ever seen. I also heard a lot of talking coming from some rooms. is it possible that theyre in the mafia?

I hear a door open in the hallway. i probably shouldnt look who it is but i want to look around house so whatever. i open the door and lookif anyones near, i dont see anyone letsgooo

i walk through the hallway. some doors look different from the others.

''should i open them..?'' i mumble to myself. ''whatever''

i open the door and the first thing i see is a beautiful painting.

''wowww'' i looked around and see thousands of beautiful paintings i wonder who made them its not easy to make something like that. i look at them for a few minutes and leave the room. I try to open the next door but its locked. i move on the door on the other side and open it.

''who are you!?'' a manly voice said before i could look at the person they were holding a knife to my throat. I look at the person its a man with black hair. He doesnt look like hes from here at all.

''i've never seen you here before and i know everyyy person here so im asking you one last time. who. are. you.'' he says while he moves the knife up a little and puts his hand around my neckand starts choking me.

''Thana- Thana Katsaros..'' im having a hard time breathing.

''Well Thana you must be new'' he smirks and starts choking me harder. i have to do something.

I look him in the eyes and kick him in his ballswith my knee his grip on my neck gets weak for a moment.

perfect.

I grab his arm and try to break it that didnt work but atleast i got away from him.. well not for long. he gets his knifes and starts throwing them. i jump on a table with a computer on it. i didnt have time to see what room this is when i got in but there are computers everywhere. this must be the computer room.

''you little shit'' he says. a knife goes through one of my sleeves. well im lucky im wearing this disgusting princess balloon sleeve blouse. The knife cut my skin a little though theres blood on the sleeve. He runs towards me. i have to get out of this room im not gonna be able to didge the knifes forever. i jump over a table and quickly run towards the door i try to zig zag a little so the knifes wont hit me.

''AHHHG'' 'i groan when he throws a knife at my leg and he got me.

This hurts like hell but im already at the door so i have to keep going. i open the door and i struggle to get outside. I quickly close the door. i heard knifes hitting the door but it suddenly stops. i dont care if hes still there or not i need to get this treated.

''what happened'' Anatonia says and walks towards me.

''A m- man with black hair attacked me..'' i say.

'''black hair..?'' Anatonia says. she doesnt know him?

''Tall, green eyes, maybe asian..'' thats all i saw.

''Jin Ji-hu'' Anatonia says like she has known him her whole life.

''the doctor is downstairs.'' she says and walks away.

I crawl to the doctor.