Part 2: Chapter 10

When we came back to Asgard, we saw Heimdall in a weakened state. Volstagg, Hogun and Fandral hurried to help him. Sif and I hurried behind them.

"What do you think Thor will do to Loki?" I asked when we came to Heimdall's house.

"I hope he kills him," Volstagg said, smiling, probably imagining Thor killing Loki.

"Oh, I hope not," I said anxiously.

"I don't think he will. They're brothers after all," Sif said.

After a few hours, I decided to go home. Just a few minutes after I entered the house, there was a knock on the door. I opened them and saw Loki, and I got angry.

"Hi," he said, "How are you?"

"How am I?" I repeated, not believing he asked me that after what happened.

"Yes, how are you?" he repeated the question.

"I'm fine, thank you," I said, sarcastically.

"There is no need to be sarcastic," he said.

"Really? There wouldn't be any need to be sarcastic if you didn't do what you did."

"What did I do?"

'Oh my God, he doesn't know? What the hell is wrong with him?' I thought.

"What did you do? Let's see," I said, pretending to think hard.

"Oh yeah, I remembered. First, you came to me, claiming to love me and kiss me without my permission. Second, when you became king of Asgard, you didn't even want to end Thor's banishment. I thought you were smarter than that! Third, you told Thor your father, our king, was dead. Fourth, you ordered Heimdall not to let us pass to get Thor. Fifth, you sent the Destroyer to Earth to kill us, me included, and you almost succeeded. And now you come here, asking me how am I?!"

"Don't guess. First, I do still love you. Second, as I said to Sif, I couldn't undo my father's last command. Third, well, it was just a bit of fun. Fourth, I couldn't undo my father's last command. And fifth, I didn't want to kill anyone, and I didn't think you would be there."

"Excuses, excuses! And always excuses!" I said, "Nothing but excuses!"

Loki didn't say anything, he just turned around and went out. I closed the door behind him, feeling happy because I won. That evening, I went to the party in honour of Thor's return, happy.