a quick smut for horny hoes

Both y/n and jungkook got home after their work.

They both eat dinner then take a shower and go straight to bed.

But Jungkook feels really needy, he's shy to tell y/n cause he thinks that y/n is very tired from work.

Y/n is already asleep beside Jungkook, so Jungkook didn't bother her.

Jungkook got up and go to there bathroom inside their room.

He brought his phone too so he can watch porn while doing it to himself.

As he thrust he's hand in his member, he gets hard and hard until he cums on the floor then he wiped it.

He got out from the bathroom and y/n is still sleeping.

Jungkook is not yet sleepy so he just scroll on Instagram. Then suddenly he hears some moans beside him.

He was confused so he check y/n then he was like "oh my girl is getting needy why didn't you tell me earlier".

After that he just watch y/n moan cause she's having a wet dreams.

Then Jungkook now is also getting horny too so he slip off the blanket covers by them then notice something.
"She's already wet" Jungkook really wants to touch y/n clit but he touch himself first.

He feels his erection so he stopped, then he look to y/n again and touches her boobs.

Y/n's moans were getting louder as Jungkook touches it, while Jungkooks other arm started to rub y/n's clothed pussy.

Jungkook noticed something again, "this naughty girl doesn't wear underwears".

Then y/n whispher while dreaming and jungkook heard it, "put that hard dick inside me" y/n's eyes are opening and she notice that Jungkook is touching her.

"You're already so wet baby" Jungkook said then he continue to touch y/n boobs  and clothed pussy.

Y/n holds Jungkook's wrist the one touch her boobs and said "please I really need you kookie".

Jungkook didn't say anything and got up then removes y/n short then started to lick her clit, y/n's moans are getting louder as Jungkook sucked her pussy.

"Please kookieee" y/n said then "as you wish baby girl" Jungkook replied.

Jungkook put his tip to y/n clit and rub it up and down then pushed it all inside of y/n .

Y/n moan loud when Jungkook pushed his hard dick inside her, as jungoook thrust to y/n's pussy, he kiss her so that her moans are not to loud cause the neighbors might hear them.

As Jungkook's thrust gets lumpier, " kookieee I'm cumingggg uhh" then Jungkook's thrust gets hard then they both cum then Jungkook took out his throbbing dick and seeing y/n's pussy as it creampies out of her hole.

Then...

So that's really short🤭🤭

Hello to you who just read this very short smut, if you want some more like this short smuts, I can still write but let me know so I can make already....  also I have already in mind😉

Cause I made this short story last year and just put it as draft.

And now I am very inspired to write some smuts because from that year up until now I  read more stories and a lot of things are in my mind so I don't want it to waste so I'm gonna write it and share it with you.

Please comment if you want some more.

And this is going to be more detailed😉