22.

"That's why I told you not to drink too much!" I exclaimed as soon as we entered his room.

"Don't be angry, love. I'm not drunk, just a little dizzy," he said, chuckling.

"Really? Then what's the value of x in the equation x squared minus one hundred twenty-one equals zero?" I tried challenging him.

"Eleven. See? I'm still in my right mind," he answered proudly.

"Hm? Then why did you insisted on going back here now?" I asked confusedly.

Everyone's still having fun at the pool area when he suddenly went to me and said that he wants to go back to his room.

"Nothing. I want to have my alone time with you now. Besides, Panda said they're going to rest now since it's already late," he explained.

I scanned his room until my eyes landed on the wall clock.

11 PM.

"Eh? Then we should've helped them clean up!"

"Don't worry too much. They can handle that."

I started walking inside his room to avoid his stares. It feels like if I stared at him too much, my heart would suddenly burst.

"So? What should we do now? Wanna watch movies?" I said, trying not to sound too awkward.

"Cuddles. I want cuddles," he stated.

"Cuddles then," I said and started skipping happily towards him, who's now sitting on the bed.

"And kisses," he suddenly added.

"Eh? Kisses again? You're becoming clingier each day, I swear! I'm afraid that you'll lose interest in me all of a sudden," I said, whispering the last part.

"No, I won't. Never. I vowed to you before that I will only love you. I cursed myself so much, so I know that I won't. Though even without the curse, I'll choose to love you again and again, so don't start overthinking, okay?" He assured, opening his arms to welcome me.

"Who taught you to use such flattery words?" I asked, jumping on his arms, making both of us fall into the bed.

"Of course, no one, you silly!" He answered, laughing.

Toge smelled nice, a manly scent with a hint of alcohol.

"But on a serious note, thank you. Your words are reassuring. I love you," I uttered.

"Glad to hear. I don't want to hurt you. I'm afraid that I'll lose you the next time that I will. I love you so much," he said, tucking the loose strands of my hair behind my ear.

"That last incident affected both of us so much, ne? I'm aware that I'm not really upfront with how I truly love you sometimes, but I hope you'll understand. I'm sorry if I'm scolding you too much, especially when you're asking for kisses. I'm really awkward with things like this, but just for this night, please allow me," I expressed.

I leaned to him, closing the gap between us while I'm still there, laying on top of him. This time, I was the one who initiated the kiss.

He replied with the same fury to my lips, attempting to dominate me by flipping us over. Instead of trying to win a fight, he kissed me the way he wanted to be kissed: soft and hot, pursuing closeness and link and the sharing of a passionate moment.

"No, Y/N," he stated when my hands went inside his shirt.

I pleaded. I wanted to make him feel that he's the only one I will truly love, that my eyes are fixed on him.