Second Meeting

Hank Voight: My very first day of work at the Intelligence Unit was relatively quiet, there were no big cases to be solved, so we took care of our remaining paperwork. While we were doing that, I got to know the others better and they were all great, very nice, still a bit reserved, but I can understand that.

So when I walked up the stairs the next day and saw some already at their desks, I greeted them cheerfully. "Morning!" "Ugh, how can you be so cheerful so early, please?" came sleepily from Hailey, propping her head on her hand, which made me giggle.

While I was doing some things at my desk, I glanced every now and then at the office of my new boss, Hank Voight. He was already there, of course, probably working on something we'll find out later. Voight must have noticed me staring at him, because when he looked up, he immediately glanced in my direction. I didn't want to look away because I didn't know what he would think then, but when he nodded briefly, as a sort of greeting, I let out a relieved breath. This could still be something.

Antonio Dawson: The next day at work, Gabby went on and on about how Antonio and I were a great match and how she was 100% sure that we would be at some point, otherwise she would eat a broom

Antonio Dawson: The next day at work, Gabby went on and on about how Antonio and I were a great match and how she was 100% sure that we would be at some point, otherwise she would eat a broom. "Gabby, I've only met him for the very first time now, so you can't know if we'll be a good match or not," I said to her as I put new things into the ambulance and reorganised them because the last shift had left a mess.

Gabby didn't let up though and when I turned to her she had that grin on her face again, which confused me, so I looked in the direction she was looking. And that's when I saw Antonio coming towards us. "Hello, ladies. Nice to see you again L/N. You too, of course, Gabby." he spoke and winked at me at the end before walking towards the Chief's office.

I stood there like a red tomato and Gabby laughingly put her hands on my shoulders, drawing my attention to her. "Oh, you guys are so going to get together." she pronounced with a laugh, which made me smile slightly as I looked in the direction Antonio had gone.

Jay Halstead: As the patient was pushed into the operating theatre, I saw Will and Jay talking briefly, and I could see that Jay looked quite stressed and angry

Jay Halstead: As the patient was pushed into the operating theatre, I saw Will and Jay talking briefly, and I could see that Jay looked quite stressed and angry. I really didn't want to get involved, so I tried to avoid the two brothers all day.