First Meeting

Hank Voight: It was Monday morning and you were just leaving for your new job, which you had accepted a few weeks ago. Previously you worked in New York with Olivia Benson, who had also advised you to take the job. It was hard for you to leave the Special Victim Unit, but you were also very excited about joining the Intelligence Unit.

So when you walked up the stairs and went to the reception, you were greeted by a grumpy old lady. Her name tag read Sargent Platt. "Hello, I'm Detective Y/N L/N, I'm new to Intelligence," I greeted her, but only got a grumpy look back. After a short while she came out from the reception and indicated to follow her as she walked up some stairs.

After she led me through this gate and up some more stairs, I came into a large room which looked like an office. I therefore assumed that I would be working there. As Trudy and I walked towards a small office, I noticed all the stares on me. Some friendly, some confused and some annoyed. Trying hard, I ignored the stares and put my concentration on what was about to happen to me. Meeting my new boss.

Trudy left immediately after escorting me to my new boss's office. He just stared at me for a while and didn't say anything, and I, I didn't dare, because his look was quite intimidating. After what felt like hours, a slight smile suddenly spread across his face before he stood up, walked over to me and held out his hand. "Hank Voight. Head of the Intelligence Unit. Welcome to the Unit Detective Y/N L/N". I smiled back and shook his hand before walking out of his office and over to my new desk.

Antonio Dawson: I worked at Fire Department 51 and am one of the emergency paramedics, so I worked alongside Gabriella Dawson, also known as Gabby

Antonio Dawson: I worked at Fire Department 51 and am one of the emergency paramedics, so I worked alongside Gabriella Dawson, also known as Gabby. Because of this, I have heard a lot about Antonio Dawson, as Gabby talks about him and her niece and nephew from time to time, but I have not met him.

After work Gabby and I went to Molly's, she because she was behind the bar and I because I had nothing better to do. And then he came in, sat down next to me, looked over at me and smiled charmingly. As I was about to say something, Gabby came and handed him a beer. "Well, Antonio. Meet Y/N L/N, emergency paramedic. Y/N, this is Detective Antonio Dawson, my brother," she introduced us and disappeared with a meaningful grin.

Smiling slightly I turned to him and took in his appearance, he was very good looking and had a really nice smile. "Nice to finally meet you Antonio. Gabby talks about you and your kids a lot. It's like I've known you for a long time without ever meeting you," I admitted laughing, which made such him laugh. "I can only return that, and Gabby talks about you a lot too when we're doing things. She speaks highly of you, so I had to check for myself," Antonio replied and bought me another drink. We talked all evening, tuning out just about everyone around us.

 We talked all evening, tuning out just about everyone around us