Chapter 4

Maria's Pov

Today was Valentine's Day!! My first one with Kelso and Hailey's first one with Hyde. There's gonna be a dance at the school in the gym and we're all going with our guys. Hailey got a nice red dress that hugged her body nicely and i got a lilac halter top. Donna is wearing I have no idea but i bet it's cute. We were at the Forman's driveway and just hanging out. The boys were playing basketball trying a little bit too hard trying to impress but we weren't gonna tell them we knew. It's actually cute. It was Kelso and Hyde vs Fes and Eric. It was actually pretty funny. Eric kept getting hurt by Hyde.

"Game!" Hyde said as he made the basket.

" Awesome! We won!" Kelso shouted happily

" No fair ... I had Eric on my team!" Fes whined

" Oh well we drew straws " Hyde said

" Wait you drew straws to see who got stuck with me?"

" Yes" They all answered

"Okay guys why don't we go and get ready for the dance." Donna commented

Everybody nodded and went there own way.

"Maria I hope you don't mind but i invited Jackie to get ready with us ." Donna said

"Oh boy yay."

" Be nice." Hailey told me as Donna went to open her room for the spoiled princess

"Thank you Donna ... Hi Hailey." She said

I rolled my eyes and got ready. The whole time Jackie was talking about her date for the dance. I got done getting ready and went downstairs. Hailey and Hyde were in the kitchen making out.

" oh i'm sorry."

They pulled away from each other and Hailey blushed. Hyde just gave me a nod and I waved. Uncle Bob came with Aunt Midge came down.

" You girls look so gorgeous!" Bob told us

" Hailey you look just like me when i was younger."

We said our thank yous and Kelso walked in and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled and Uncle Bob took out his camera. The four of posed like we were going to prom. Then Hailey and Hyde took a separate one as did Kelso and I . Eric came in with Fes and asked if Donna was ready. Bob called for her and she came down with Jackie. We took a group photo and then he took one with Donna and Eric.

We all went in Kelso's van. He just got it the other day. About fifteen minutes later we got to the gym. The whole gym was decorated with little cupids and hearts. Also white, red, and purple streamers. We went to sit at a table and Hyde tried to get our attention.

"guys look what i got." he pulled out a flask

"alright my man!" Kelso shouted

" what is it? vodka ? tequila?"

"dose it matter Foreman? look no teachers are watching i'll be right back."

" well looks like we're sleeping in Kelso's van tonight." Donna said.

" oh you guys i see Trent. i'll be back." Jackie got up and left."

" I can't find Caroline. i'll be back." Fes got up and left

Hyde came back with some punch for all of us. We started drinking and laughed about the old times.About five hours later we were wasted

" Hey you remember when I pushed you off my bicycle?" Donna asked Eric