Part One; Taken

This is a book composed of little one shots that pop into my mind. These may or may not become anything more than what they are now. I hope you are enjoying these as much as I am in writing them. Thank you!
This is part one.

Part One; Taken

Bella's POV

I never expected to marry so young and sometimes I still couldn't believe it. I was married at eighteen to a man who wasn't human and who was a hundred and one years older than I was. But who cared when your in love?

We had been on the island by ourselves for two weeks when Edward asked if I wanted to go to the mainland. The air was warm and filled with amazing smells of freshly baked goods. The native children ran around the conversing parents who seemed to be gossiping about the dancers.

All of Rio seemed to be celebrating something. Lights were strung up everywhere, carts overflowed with food and drinks, and people were dancing to live bands. It was magical.

I never wanted to leave!

"Do you want to dance?" Edward gave me my favorite crooked smile. The last time he asked me to dance was at our prom. He had picked me up and pulled me up on his feet because of my cast.

Now I wasn't so inconvenienced with the cumbersome cast I grew to hate.

"I would love too." Despite not knowing how to dance and feeling completely self-conscience I realized I wanted to dance with my husband. I wanted everyone there, especially the women, to know that this inhumanly gorgeous man was mine. This vampire was mine and only mine.

What seemed like an hour later Edward pulled me away from the crowds and over to a hidden bench.

"I'm going to grab you some water, be right back." He kissed me throughly then left.

I breathed in the cooler air and daydreamed about everything that brought me up to this point, skipping over those months we weren't together. We would probably have married sooner if we hadn't separated-

A cloth clamped down over my mouth, muffling my screams. I breathed in the coiling smell of what I assumed was chloroform. My eye sight diminished rapidly as I fell unconscious.

***

When I came too I was disoriented and dizzy. The room was dark but seemed to be spinning. I realized I couldn't move since I was tied up, the rope digging into my wrists and ankles.

Whimpering in fear I tried to see something to identify where I was. At that moment the sound of a metal door opening echoed throughout what had to be a spacious room. Lights flashed on blinding me.

Three men with guns were standing mere feet from me while a fourth, who was unarmed, started forward. Scared out of my wits I searched the room and found I wasn't as alone as I thought I was. Three other girls were tied up the same as me. We were evenly spaced which led me to believe they had done this many times.

I tried tugging at the ropes which made me understand two things; one, I wasn't going to get out of this unless they wanted me too, and two, my wedding ring Edward had given me was gone. It had been his mothers.

For some reason this brought on the heavy sobs. I was probably going to die.

***

Turned out what the men wanted was worse than death. Dying would be too easy and wouldn't earn them money. But turning the women you kidnapped into prositutes earned you money.

While being bound the men with guns violated all the girls. Just remembering the feel of hands on my body made me want to take a long shower after emptying my stomach.

In the aftermath of being violated I blacked out. I couldn't remember much of anything until I felt the prick of a needle. It wasn't until much later that I learned what they injected me with.

Heroin.

They controlled everyone by drugging us up. We became addicts and whores by force. Through the drug haze I pictured Edwards face and only thought about him while I did disgusting things with strange men. Sometimes the men would get off by beating me. It was rare when I was picked up at daybreak that I wasn't hit throughout the night.

This was my life now.

I gave up hope that Edward would rescue me two years ago.

********

End of Part One!
Tell me what you think!!!
VCF! I always fan back.

Yours S.A