CHARACTER SKETCH and INTRO

I know all are well aware of the characters. But here are a few changes.

Haseena Malik 
New SHO of MPT. Sister of Ayush Malik and Sia Malik. A rude and arrogant person. Actually, her past had made her like this. Her soft side is only known to her brother. Loves her brother a lot and is in search of her sister Sia Malik. She only maintains professional relations with her colleagues. She does not believe in love and friendship. She is also the owner of Malik Enterprise.

Karishma Singh
SI of MPT. Daughter of Pushpa Singh. Sister of Anubhav Singh. She is a very cheerful and bubbly girl. Bhaukal queen. Loves to make friends. Always fights with her mother but loves her mother and brother a lot. Genuinely loves and cares for Haseena and wants to be her best friend. 

Santosh Sharma
Junior constable and Cyber specialist. Lives with her father. Considers MPT as her family. Love interest of Cheeta. Will get to know more about her later.

Pushpa Singh
Head constable of MPT. Mother of Anubhav and Karishma. Treats MPT as family.

Cheeta Chaturvedi
Junior constable and women's psychology specialist. Is an orphan. Loves Santosh. Considers MPT as family.

Billu Champat
Iqbal
Badnam
Sunny Chadda

Haseena's past has broken all her trust in Friendship and Love. She believes that people come into her life for their own benefit and therefore does not make any sort of relationship with her colleagues. 

Will Karishma be able to make her believe in Friendship once again.?
Will Karishma help her get justice for the past?
Will KarEena be soulmates?