💓WELCOME HOME SIA💓

Santu opened the envelope and opened the letter "Oh No!!!" she shouted😧

"kya hua?" all asked shocked😦

"isme toh kuch likha hi nahi hai...yeh toh kora paper hai...yeh Karishma Maddam se ek kaam teekh se nahi hota🤦🏻" (yeh toh suspension se hi maanegi)

"kora paper?" Karishma asked confused and took the reports and saw that Santu was seeing the back side "ama gadhii ab padho" she gave her the reports.

"ohh yeh aisi thi..." she began to read the reports and her expressions changed. Everyone grew tensed.

"toh iss report ke hisab se...."
"hmmm" others hummed

"iske hisab se Sia..."
"hmmm"

"Sia aapki...."
"ama jaldi karo Santu" karishma said irritated

"appi yeh aapki Sia hi hai" Santu shouted in excitement🤩

"kyaaa....sacchiii?" Ayuseena shouted back 

They all hugged each other. Haseena hugged Karishma tightly "parii hamari Sia mil gayi....hamari 20 saal ki intezaar khatm hua...thank you parii....I love you" 

All were hugging each other and Ayush and karishma also hugged each other and parted away immediately.

"sorry sir....woh flow flow mei" Karishma said fumbling

"mmm....tajurba kehta hai hamara sach hamesha ghussa mazak aur flow flow mei nikal hi aata hai....hame lagta hai behen ke saath bhabhi  bhi milne wali hai" Haseena teased karishma.

Ayush blushed. "yeh kaa bakwas karr rahi hai aap? ham aur yeh? no chance baba" Karishma said

"yeh toh acchi baat hai....ham friends hi teekh hai...rishtedaar ban gaye toh hamari dosti affect ho sakti hai" Haseena said in a funny manner but Karishma took it seriously.

KS- ab yeh sab bakaithi chodo aur Sia ko bualo

HM- haa...jaldi bulao...hamse aur wait nahi hoga

AM- nahi yaha pe nahi bulate....raat ko ghar pe bulate aur wahi pe batayenge ki woh Sia Malik hai...hamari behen.

All- haa....yeh teekh rahega

Santu called Sia and informed her to arrive at the Malik Mansion to meet her family.

Haseena and Karishma went to Malik Mansion to prepare for Sia's welcome. They decorated the whole house for her welcome and also arranged her room.

Haseena was in the kitchen preparing food for the evening. She was opening a box of flour when Karishma came from behind and called her name suddenly shocking Haseena.

"Haseenaaa" Karishma came from behind and called her name.

Shocked Haseena opened the lid with a jerk and some flour fell on her face looking at which Karishma could not control her laughter.

"hahaha.....bohot funny lagg rahi ho aap 🤣🤣" Karishma was laughing at her when Haseena took a handfull of flour and threw on Karishma.

"yeh kya kiya aapne?" Karishma frowned

"ab tum bhi funny lagg rahi ho....hahahaha 😂😂" Haseena teased.

Karishma also took a handfull of flour "ab aapko kaun bachayega hamse?" Karishma smirked

Haseena ran from the kitchen not before taking some flour in her hand.

"parii nahi....tumne hampe hasa iss liye hamne tumpe aata phenka" Haseena said running all around

"lekin aap pe hamne aata nahi phenka na...." Karishma said running behind her

Both threw flour on each other but as they were running it did not fall on them. Haseena took a pillow and threw at Karishma.

"aapne hampe attack kiya....ab aap gayi" Karishma took a pillow and threw at her but Haseena caught it.

Soon they started a pillow fight. They were hitting each other with pillows and were laughing. Soon the pillows tore and evrything was flying in the air and they both started tickling each other.

Everyone except Santu came at that time and saw this cute scene. KarEena after tickling and laughing so much was tired and they hugged each other and fell on the couch.

All of them adored this bond and Ayush was extremely happy seeing his sister like this and was all the more falling in love with Karishma. Pushpaji did the nazar utarne wala step.

All of them entered the house and saw the mess they had created.

AM- yaa Allah!!! kya haalat kar di hai in dono ne....Haseenaaa(he shouted)

Haseena and Karishma got up with a jerk and saw everyone looking at them with their hand folded to their chest.

"aap sab hame aise kyu dekh rahe hai?" they asked in unison

AM- aap dono shaam ke preparations ke liye aye the ya ghar ki yeh haalat karne?

"hamne toh saari taiyyariya kar di hai" Haseena said looking around and found everything was a mess.

"adhe ghante ke andar I want all these mess cleared" Ayush scolded them and went to his room.

KarEena cleaned everything and once again decorated everything. They also prepared food and now everybody were waiting for Sia.

"waise chotu kaha hai....aayi nahi abhi tak?" Haseena asked on not finding Santu.

CC- uu Santuji ko koi jaroori kaam tha toh unhone kaha uu aa jayengi

HM- accha teekh hai

After some time Sia arrives. Pushpaji comes forward with the arti ka thali. Just when she was about to do the arti Santu arrived.

SS- ohh arti ho rahi hai.....mai side ho jaati hu

HM- are nahi nahi...tum bhi khadi ho jao....dono ke saath mei aarti kardo

Pushpaji applied tikka to both of them and performed their aarti. Sia was a bit confused. Sia and Santu looked at each other and smiled. They both felt a special connection.

PJ- ab andar aa jao dono

Before they could enter Haseena came with a (woh ghajni movie mei Asin ki naye ghar mei enter karne se pehle Amir Khan aur Asin apne footprints lete hai na....wahi cheez....I dont know use kya bolte hai 🙈)

I dont know use kya bolte hai 🙈)

HM- ab andar aao

Sia kept her right foot on this but she lost her balance and was about to fall when Santu held her hand and in the process she also stepped on this and they both entered the house together.

"woh sorry meri wajah se kharab ho gayi.." Santu said lowering her head

"aise kaise kharab ho gayi....tum dono hi hamare behne ho....bhale hi hamara khoon ka rishta na ho...dil ka rishta toh hai na" Haseena said carressing her head"

"behen? mai kuch samjhi nahi....aur yeh sab kya tha?" Sia asked confused

"tum apne aur apne family ke baare mei jaan'na chahti thi na" Sia nodded "toh hamne pata laga liya hai" Haseena said

"sacch?" Sia asked excitedly "kaun hai?"

"ham hai tumhare bade bhai aur behen Haseena Malik aur Ayush Malik aur tum hamari choti behen Sia Malik" Haseena said hugging her🤗 "20 saal se dhoond rahe hai ham tumhe" Haseena was sobbing.

Ayush joined them in the hug. Sia also got emotional and tears dropped from her eyes.

Iss baar koi suspense nahi hai