Chapter 5

Narrator POV 

All might then got a call from the todoroki agency saying its an emergency and gave his number to the two boys and left . Two days later he called them in and discussed about how he was going to give izuku his quirk   . Izuku copied his quirk and he started on the beach .it only took him four months to finish cleaning the beach without his quirk. The rest of the months katsuki , izuku and all might all trained together . So by the time they were in UA izuku was able to use 40 percent of his quirk. He found a way to get rid of the random quirks he copied by mistake and removed most of them . At the end he decided to keep some like his healing quirk , his quirk enhancing quirk , his speed quirk , telekinisis and ofcourse one for all . 

Time skip - Two weeks At UA  

Narrator POV 

( They had dorms from the start btw ) 

 Mitsuki's (Katsuki's mom) buissness started getting realy popular and she had been earning millions. Now both mitsuki and inko have been shipping katsuki and deku since they were able to walk and talk . As a kid Bakugo would be VERY overprotective of izuku . 

Even in middle school bakugo didnt bully him he only watched from the side lines , BUT he NEVER let them physically harm izuku ... Only mentally ... sometimes tho when he wasnt there to stop them they managed to get a few bruises on izuku but katsuki would not let that go ... once he finds out he threatens and beats the up worse saying , and i quote " Nobody.. and i mean NOBODY ... touches MY DEKU " .

Now both the mothers got together and called the school saying they would pay them extra to make the spare top floor into a huge dorm room with only one dorm but two beds , kinda like a fancy apartment with 2 bedrooms. Katsuki had been offered amazing job offers as top chefs and modeling which he declined but izuku wasnt far behind,  he got multiple job offers for modeling just as good as katsuki's if not better but he declined all of them because of his mission of becoming a hero. 

Izuku's room was on one end of the 4th floor and katsuki's was on the other end. Katsuki had always been a bit distant or awkward around izuku but for the past few days he had been too nervous to face him and tried avoiding him. Izuku being the dense boy he is.. didnt even notice. 

*+Katsuki's POV+* 

(' = thinking )

I was walking to my dorm when i saw that adorable nerd laughing while talking to pink cheeks. I dont know why but i panicked, i ran to my dorm and slammed the door shut in a hurry. 'wait.. why am i so nervous anyway..?  its just deku..! ugh! snap out of it Katsuki! everytime i see that stupid smile my stupid f*cking heart just starts beating so fast!! Am i sick..?! ' I groaned in frustration and just plopped onto my bed just wanting today to end...

A/N 

im so sorry for being gone so long i completely forgot this existed.. but today i checked my notifications and i saw that someone i wont be naming them because they might not want me to but because i saw that they added my crappy story to their reading list i was inspired to write this chapter.. i will be trying my best to complete this story and if you have made it this far thank you for reading my crappy writing TwT