Untitled Part 3

~ Izuku POV ~

...Never fear because.. I AM HERE!!!  and then before i realised it i started blacking out , next thing i know im unconscious... 

~ 3rd person POV ~ 

All might rushed over to the villians and started capturing them as they were aldready knocked out with izuku and bakugos explosions . He hadnt noticed deku on the floor yet . Deku had a few burns and other side effects from his quirk . He walked over to katsuki who was standing in shock mouth agape . "Hello there young man! " he said near his ear to snap him out of it . But the whole time katsuki paid no attention to all might as he was staring at deku in shock, worry and guilt . 

'he looks so lifeless.. i want to run over there and hold him in my arms .. but.. i .. i cant move.. ! im- im stuck in one place its like time froze' Katsuki thought . Tears started forming in katsuki's eyes , all might didnt take long to notice " Hey!! Relax you arent hurt other than a small scratch your gonna be okay!" he said with a smile . Now there were big hot tears dripping down his face as he said "DEKU!!" . All might heard the fear and guilt in his voice and he was confused . That was until he turned around ... His eyes widened when he saw who was behind him. 

"T-thats.. Thats... " All might stutered out . Suddenly tears started streaming down his face too , he immediatly rushed over to izuku and carried him. "n-no.." all might said staring at izuku's face. All might quickly picked up katsuki too and used his quirk to get to UA to recovery girl . 

~Time Skip to when izuku has been in recovery girls room for 10 mins and all might and bakugo are waiting outside~ 

" Oi! old man! " bakugo said with sadness in his voice . " yes young bakugo ? " All might answered back . Bakugo's face was full of shock and disbelief " HOW THE F*CK DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?! " He whisper yelled. All might looked away and avoided eye contact "I will explain it to you when young midoriya wakes up " He said coldly . 

A/N  

Heya! not me vibing to scars to your beautiful, Talking to the moon, Make you mine , Runaway and comethru at 3 AM :> 

ANYWAYS CLIFF HANGERRRR !!!!!!!!!! baii!!!!!