love is all we got.

I don't know what it's like...

I don’t think I will ever know how it’s like to be anorexic or bulimic…of course, I don’t think anybody who hasn’t had it or who hasn’t thought about it knows how it’s like. And no matter what anybody tells them, they always consider themselves to be fat. They hate themselves for “cheating”, or eating for once. I just wish that they could see that they don’t have to starve themselves or barf up their food just to lose weight. I just wish they would find better ways if they wanted to change things about themselves. You’re right, I don’t know what that’s like. But I do know what it’s like to want to change something about myself, whether physically or mentally. And you can get pretty mad at yourself when you do something that you think isn’t helping that. And a lot of people cut because of that…I know it’s an addiction, but an addiction will never solve your problems. No matter how good the pain feels. But an addiction’s an addiction and a person needs to try really hard to overcome that. Anyways…I just wish that all those anorexic and bulimic people would realize how blessed they are to even have food in their lives. And I’m not judging…I’m just asking…is putting yourself through all that misery worth it?? Is it really worth starving yourself just to have a “better” physical appearance??