𝟐.𝟔

"You think she will come back for you, Kiyotaka? In the end, she abandoned you, unlike me. Forget about her and moving forward, and destroy all obstacles that getting in your way"

That was one of the things I remember when that man told me.

Until this day, I still didn't know where that person went after she left me with that person. Should I be grateful for that? Or should I be angry for leaving me suffered in that white wall?

There's a whisper that told me that I should forgive her, but there's also another whisper that told me that I shouldn't give mercy to her, like that man.

An angel and the devil whispering both of my ears at the same time. In the end, who should I pick? The angel or the devil?

I choose neither. I choose to let it go, forgetting about that person who left me.

In the end, it's just a memory of the past. No matter what I recalled about it, there are no possibilities that could happen twice or more.

Forgetting that, I must move forward, just like that man always told me to. He was right all along. He's the one who gave me freedom, unlike her.

He's my creator, and I'm his creation.

-

Inside the classroom, almost all students disappeared from their sight since it's the end of their day after school. The weather of the evening was quite windy, so the students unexpectedly have to return to their dorm earlier.

However, there are still some students that choose to stay behind. A teenager with a built body chooses to stay in the school. He sighed at himself after managed to keep the class in control. He is bald due to an illness, so some students would mock him for his disability.

"Sakayanagi...."He murmured at himself, an anger-filled his heart, but he managed to control it.

The sliding door of his classroom is being slid. His gaze interlocked with a magenta-haired teen who had his usual grin displayed on his face.

Recognize that person, he tightens his guard while his eyes glaring at him.

"Yo Katsuragi. Feeling suck after handling your faction for a long day?"He grins, made Katsuragi felt another headache coming through his head.

His eyes still glaring at him before he spoke. "What are you doing here, Ryueen?"

A magenta-haired teen or referred by his name, Ryueen raised his eyebrows in amusement. His sharpened eyes glaring back at him made the atmosphere in this classroom more quiet and cold.

A few minutes after the glare they gave at each other, Ryueen admitted his defeat by averting his gaze at Katsuragi's classroom before proceed to talk.