𝟐.𝟑

In the deep of the mountain, there's a facility where all of the themes were white.

Inside the facility, there are a dozen kids wore white shirts with white shoes. However, not all of the kids in the facility survived.

Because of the extreme training, some of them died or being disposed of by the instructor. Of course, there's a survivor of that extreme curriculum in the facility.

His name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

He was a kid who smiled brightly in front of people, but in one night he changed.

He started to resemble his father, not only his appearance but also his darkness. Everytime he attended the classes or training, he would easily passed all of it.

Even his abilities could compare to the most geniuses and athletes. But, he had one thing he wanted to achieve.

Freedom.

He lived his whole life in the facility, so he was curious about the outside world. He once read about the book called 'Freedom To Achieve'.He envied the main character who can live freely in the end.

But now, he got his freedom and he won't allow anyone to stole his freedom. It's like you're messing with the grim reaper itself.

-

After his deal with Kushida yesterday, he had to teach those defects in order to gain the point from them. However, he had no reason to help them.

He needed to destroy Class D pieces by pieces, started by the weakest in Class E. He got lucky because he was able to target three idiots from that class.

Ayanokouji sat on his chair while stared at outside, as usual waiting for the next teacher's subject to arrive.

'Should I join the Council? Seems like the President had his interest in me'

It's not that easy to gain attention from him. However, he recalled Horikita Manabu entered his class with another bunch of the first year.

He confirmed he would get targeted by the whole year in the future, so he should be in a high position in the school to protect himself.

'I didn't mind the challenge but I must defend myself to attack them'

His thought was being interrupted by Tsukishiro with his usual benign smile entered the class. He glanced at Ayanokouji Kiyotaka who still stared outside although the teacher already entered the class.

"How are you today, Ayanokouji-kun?"Tsukishiro asked a question while smiled at Ayanokouji

"I'm good"Ayanokouji said with his usual emotionless tone as Tsukishiro tried to maintained his smile at him.

"I guess we should start our classes"

Ayanokouji only nodded his head as an answer. Tsukishiro took out his black marker from his pocket as the lesson started.

-

The bell rang, which means that it's the end of school for today. Ayanokouji recalled he had to go to the library to meet with Class E students.

In the contract, he had to teach them for the next three weeks which he wanted to ruin all of it. He packed all of his stuff into his bag before glanced a the clock on the wall, which right now it's 3.45 PM.

He should met them at 4.00 which he still had 15 minutes to waste, but he thinks it's best to arrive early. He put the handle of the bag on his shoulder as he headed out of the class.

Ayanokouji opened his smartphone as he received a message from his homeroom teacher, Cale.

[I send you the information about the homeroom teacher of the first year. You should grateful because I give my all of my best to analyze all of them.]-Cale