Chapter 6

"OK Y/n! You've had your break, I have had help from Adam to put objects in the water. This part of your lessons will help you with your water capabilitys. I am sending you the coordinates of the objects to your chip, you have 5 minutes to find 'Said objects' I will also send you the list of things! We've checked and if you are in distress of any kind, it will elert me." Chase explained the plan to me. Along with my water abilitys I can also breath, see and swim under water. I was in one of the academys wet suits as I put my feet over the edge of the island.

I looked back for a breef second to see Chase practicality biting his fingers off. As soon as he saw me staring, he put his hand by his side and started a stop watch as a signal for me to go. I dived into the ocean as 1 list and a bunch of coordinates flooded into my head. I kicked off, plummeting to the ocean floor.

The first thing I was looking for was a necklace:

As soon as I found it T studied the blue jewels, not to my liking, but still pretty in its own way

As soon as I found it T studied the blue jewels, not to my liking, but still pretty in its own way. I put it in my side pouch and buttoned it closed. I tapped my temple as saw that I had about 9 minutes left to find 4 more things. Another coordinate came into my head as I zoomed off to a coral reef.

Tiny fish flew out of small holes and cremeces as I searched for a 1890's pistol.

It was rusty and things were loose inside it making a rattling sound when I shook it

It was rusty and things were loose inside it making a rattling sound when I shook it. Again, I put the pistol in another pouch and left off for the 3rd item. This time it was a more personal thing, The only things I wanted to keep from my time with Krane was my uniform and mask. I found it in a sealed plastic bag, illuminating the water around it with a pink glow.

 I found it in a sealed plastic bag, illuminating the water around it with a pink glow

I couldn't put this one in my pocket so I tied it to my wrist with a string. I checked my time again to see that I had 2 minutes left. In a small panic I brought up both coordinates of the last 2 items. They were in a deeper location this time, and further away from the island.

As fast as I could I swam over to the last objects. Luckily they were in the same range, so I could pick both up at the same time. There was an old, unlabelled book in another plastic bag, it had a brown leather case with a leather strap buttoning it closed. I tied it to my wrist along with the mask and grabbed the other item. It was another piece of jewellery, A ring this time, it had a big Ruby chissled into a golden holder.

I grabbed it and put it with the necklace

I swam up to the surface and flopped onto the island. Heavily breathing, I got up and took the belt off letting everything fall to the ground.

"Well done Y/n! And with 1 minute to spear. Why are you heavy breathing? I thought you can breathe under water?" Chase questioned, grabbing the things from the floor and handing my a small towel for my hair.

"I may be able to breathe under water, doesn't mean that swimming around non-stop for 10 minutes isn't tiring." I said finally steading my breaths.

"Hey guys how the training goin- OH MY G- Chase! Why do you have my ring?!" Davenport lashed out while snatching the old looking ring from his hands.

"I-I er... Y/n run!" He ran away with me right behind him. We ran into the training room receving Confused and weird looks from multiple students and mentors. Me and Chase collapsed to the floor in fits of laughter as Bree and Spencer walked over to us.

"What's so funny?" Bree asked giving me her hand. I took it and tryed to explain what happened with Davenport but my laughs kept inturupting me.

"We- heh, we- um, Mr. Davenport, ring- um" Chase was also struggling to explain our situation through his breaths. I noticed Spencer staring at me and I gave him a 'what' expression.

"You haven't laughed like that in 7 years." Sebastian stated bluntly as he crossed his arms and leaned back a little. My smile fadded a bit as I realised, he was right...
We all fell silent for a few seconds until Mr. Davenport walked into the room holding a clip board.

"OK Y/n, your training for the day has come to an end. Its time for your test. You will be assessed on your Fire, Water and Air abilitys. You will also be tested on your fighting skills. You have 15 minutes to warm up and get changed out of that wet-suit and into your clothes."

(842 words)

(free Leo Pic)

(free Leo Pic)