𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐀 𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑

Welcome to my first 'Meet My Characters' book thingy! 

This was originally just a book full of important information about my characters to help me keep everything in track (like birthdays, abilities, and whatnot) that I kept in my drafts, but due to popular demand, I published it since I figured it could be helpful for you guys too so here you go! It took me a while to publish it since I was so busy making everything look pretty, but I hope you enjoy!

Before I let you guys go, there are some thing you need to be aware of.

First of all, this book is solely to help me keep track of my characters from my Percy Jackson and Harry Potter crossover series. There's going to be some spoilers, so if you haven't caught up to the current book I'm writing, Steresis, then I don't suggest you read this unless you like spoilers. 

Secondly, I won't just be writing about my own characters in here either. I will be including canon characters that had a very minor role in their original books. The reason why I'm doing that is because since those guys had minor roles, I was able to flesh out their characters more throughout my series. My version of those characters are very different than their canon counterparts because I gave them more of a role in my series. 

Thirdly, the information here isn't finalized. As I keep writing my series, I'll probably come back here to add on more information that I shouldn't forget. I'll also be adding more characters in the future (like Alabaster, Étienne, THE ESSAN KIDS), so look forward to that.

We're done here! First character up, is, of course, our favorite lil bimbo, Essie 🥺💖