Chapter 2

"This is....wierd..." I said tensely.

I looked around the table and every single one of Jared's friends were sitting with me at lunch. Minus Kim and Jared to my upmost annoyance.. They dipped off after 3rd to be alone. Typical.

It was Friday,  the day after the tragic movie night and The La Push Gang had been following my every move all day.

Seth snorted at my words and smiled sweetly at me. "Aww come on oreo don't you like the company?"

I smiled tightly. My body was tense. I was surrounded by guys. It was like my worst nightmare. My leg was fidgeting and I was about ready to bolt from the cafe.

"I like you,Seth." I replied honestly. I did. He was a sweetie pie.

He beamed. An looked smugly at the others. "My new sis likes me."

I raised an eyebrow at his words and Paul rolled his eyes and shoved food in his mouth.

I nibbled on my sandwich and kept fidgeting every few seconds. It wasnt till Paul reached out and touched my arm that I gasped and flinched.

"D-dont." I warned with cautious eyes.

Paul raised his hands in surrender and everyone looked at me in concern.

"My bad girl. I was just trying to help you relax. Were not gonna hurt you. Ya know?"

I nodded curtly. "Please just...just keep your hands to yourself."

Paul furrowed his eyebrows and Seth frowned.

I blushed and continued nibbking on my food. Everyone started talking again. Looking my way ever so often. It was near the end of lunch that Kim and Jared popped up.

I glared at Kim. An she took in my table with wide eyes. She looked at me apologetically. She mouthed "sorry".

I just continued to glare. Kim let go of Jared much to his relectance & squeezed between Paul and I creating space. Jared pouted and sat across from us next to Seth.

I relaxed instantly and she smiled knowingly.

"So what you got planned after school?" Kim asked.

"Probably just chill at home."

Since she got with Jared, that was my usual after school routine.

Kim looked at Seth and Jared. They nodded and she looked at me.

"Wanna come with me and the guys to First Beach. Kinda warm today. We can get in the water."

I honestly hated being naked near guys but even I kinda wanted to go swimming while it was warm.

"Yea oreo! You should come!" Seth grinned.

I sighed and of course agreed.

Once school ended I stopped by my house to grab a bathing suit. Made sure grams had everything she needed before heading out.

I had a pair of shorts and a tank over my red bikini.

I got a text to head over to the beach and I started walking. During my walk Embry showed up grinning and fell in step beside me.

"Leah's gonna meet us." Embry informed, in a chipper tone.

I nearly tripped over air at the news.

Embry looked at me amused and raised an eyebrow. "Ya good?"

"Fantastic. Uh You said Leah's coming?"

Embry watched me and nodded. "Uh cool."

I shrugged. As my heart began beating nervously. Embry smiled and raised an eyebrow.