I've run out of titles :)

Have you ever listened to a song that causes you to walk a certain way? It influences how you think for the 3 minutes. That's how I felt right now as we walked down the hall, following closely behind Four. I didn't know if I was mad or if I should be calm. My hands stayed in my pockets while I stared forward. My face felt heavy and I knew I had a blank stare.

I could see Tris looking at me from the corner of my eye every once in a while. I was close to telling her to stop, to mind her own business like she had done last night. Even if Four knew what had happened, he would still have to take action for me arguing.

Christina spoke quietly to Tris and whenever she looked away to enunciate something, Tris looked at me. I flicked my eyes to catch hers. Her eyes widened as mine narrowed. I looked back to the front of us, eyeing up the rocky banisters. I remembered the first time I saw them when I got here, knowing that they would fall if you dared to lean on them for too long.

We started to climb up stairs, it's the highest I've been in the compound, but I've been higher outside. I take two steps at a time as I try to stay far from the group, I didn't have an issue with them, just the person in it.

I looked up and saw Four walking backwards up the steps that had no banister. "Pick up the pace, Drew!" I looked over my shoulder and saw Drew hobbling. I snickered a little as I watched, just to notice someone behind him. My eyes narrowed as Daniel's head kept bobbing over his shoulder. I've successfully managed to avoid him, I've also managed to avoid Max. I didn't want to speak to either of them, even if me and Max had made up. I looked back and caught Four looking at me, he gave me a nod which I returned.

We got closer and closer to the glass ceiling and I realise how long it has been since I've seen the sun. I've seen it in my simulations, but I never remember the heat or how bright it is. I watch as Four walks up a metal staircase that goes into the roof. I looked down slightly and in to the Pit and the chasm.

Normally being this high up, I would start to feel sick, would want to run back down. But I saw the chasm and I had a different kind of sick feeling. There was no banister, anyone could easily fall off right into the chasm, no one able to figure out if they were killed or if they killed themselves. I sigh and follow onto the metal staircase, hearing the creaking with every step as the metal groaned in protest. It shouldn't be walked on anymore. There's no need, but, this faction probably refuses to get anything like this fixed.

We all walk through the glass, which quickly became our floor instead of our ceiling. We stood in a cylindrical room with glass walls. The buildings surrounding us looked abandoned. Probably why I never noticed the Dauntless compound. I look through the glass and notice the farms quickly, but it was harder to see the houses.

I look around the room and look at Dauntless fighting each other, laughing whenever one failed to hit the other. There were two ropes strung at the top of the room. Probably for training, or if you just want to have fun.

We walk through into another room with graffitied walls and pipes that were exposed. The only lighting is some covered old-fashioned fluorescent tubes. There's nothing much to look at. This room is probably forgotten.

"This," I look at Four. His eyes which are usually dark are lightened by the lights. "Is a different kind of simulation known as the fear landscape. It has been disabled for our purposes, so this isn't what it will be like the next time you see it." I look at the wall behind him and see the word 'Dauntless' spray painted. "Through your simulations, we have stored data about your worst fears. The fear landscape accesses that data and presents you with a series of virtual obstacles. Some of the obstacles will be fears you previously faced in your simulations. Some may be new fears. The difference is that you are aware, in the fear landscape, that it is a simulation, so you will have all your with about you as you go through it."