Ashley

IDEA CREDS TO @thevamps5sos56 ! CHECK THEIRS OUT IT'S AMAZING THEY'RE A GREAT WRITER!

I randomly had this idea and I bet it's been used before so sorry if I'm accidentally stealing it but I thought it was a cute idea

^^^ TURNS OUT I DID TAKE THIS FROM SOMEONE (I'm such a piece of shit) (((gave creds at the top))

|||Third Person

Ashton was quite literally sweating through his shirt.

"Just fucking tell him, Ashton." Calum groaned, throwing his head back against the white sheets of the bed. It had been almost three hours of Calum encouraging Ashton to do it, Ashton straightening his posture and walking out the door, then panicking and coming right back inside the bedroom.

"You don't think I want to?! I'm sick of keeping it all inside but I can't ruin our friendship and maybe even the band. We've finally made it, I can't be responsible for tearing us apart! You know what, this isn't worth--" Calum smacked Ashton across the face. Not hard, just enough to bring him back to reality. It was either that or kissing him and the latter wasn't an option because both boys had their eyes on someone else.

"Man up, mate! Just tell him. You guys have been best friends for years, if he doesn't feel the same he'll let you down easy and you'll move on. We both know he isn't homophobic either, so change your shirt--why are you sweating so much?-- and just do it!" Calum screamed, throwing his hands in the air. Calum couldn't believe how fucking dumb two of his best friends were. They obviously like each other and Lashton is obviously meant to be-- why couldn't they see that? Damn.

Ashton released a deep and shaky breath, and pulled his shirt over his head before grabbing another random, clean-smelling one from the ground and slipping that on in place of the sweaty one.

"I can do this," Ashton whispered, mostly to himself. He brought his gaze from the floor and to Calum. "I can do this." He repeated.

Calum smiled, clapping his buddy on the back. "Yes, you can, mate. Go get 'em." He encouraged his shorter friend.

"I can do this," Ashton spoke once more, marching out of the room. Calum sighed in relief, flopping against the bed again. But then he heard footsteps.

"I can't do this."

Calum lifted his head up and was going to groan, but then he saw the tears threatening to slip from Ashton's glistening, hazel eyes. He sighed, "Ashton, c'mere."

Ashton buried his face in his hands, shuffling his shaking figure over to where the younger boy lay. Calum sat up, letting Ashton slip into his lap and sob silently into his shoulder. Calum rubbed his back soothingly, heart clenching at the hurt noises his friend was making. He cared about Ashton like a brother, he didn't like seeing him sad.

"It's gonna be okay. But you really need to tell him. It will make you feel so much better, I promise you," Calum whispered, holding Ashton close while the smaller boy buried his face in the crook of Calum's neck.

"Hey Ash I heard crying are you alri-- umm... am I interrupting something?"

The two boys jumped apart, lifting their heads to see none other than Luke standing in the door way. Ashton's breath hitched and he swears to this day that his tears have never dried so quickly. Calum smirked, seeing how jealous treeboy looked. So he shoved Ashton off of his lap, stood up and cracked his back before planning his escape.

"Nope, just chilling with my bud!" Calum exclaimed, his enthusiasm faked and overdone. Ashton panicked, "Calum if you do what I think you're gonna do I swEAR TO GOD--" "Bye, guys!" Calum announced.