Movie Marathon

here we go

get ur bibles and holy water out amen

|||Luke

"Horror"

"Comedy"

"Horror"

"Comedy"

"Horror!"

"ComEDY!"

"I'm the guest, so I choose. We're watching a horror film, that's final." I proclaimed, not wanting to argue anymore. I didn't even really like horror movies, to be honest. But they scared the shit out of Ashton, and when he's scared he's a major cuddler. We're just friends, we have been for years. There's nothing wrong with wanting to cuddle and be close to your best friend, right?

"You're a fucktard," Ashton grumbled, plopping down onto the couch.

"Fucktard? That's new," I laughed, sitting beside him and scooching as close as I could be without coming off as creepy.

I pressed play on the remote and the movie began playing, but I honestly wasn't focused on that. I was focused on Ashton, his creased brow as he got in to the movie and his facial expressions every time something good or bad happened. His shocked and scared face when someone died or how he yelled at the dumb bitches not to open the god damn door. I admired him and I knew then what I felt towards Ashton was not 'just friends'. I wanted him. Romantically, sexually, I wanted all of him. I wanted to have stupid fights with him and to talk about the meaning of life at 3 am and to fuck each other into an oblivion.

My thoughts were interrupted when Ashton jumped, worming his way into my lap. I froze, feeling his thigh rub against my crotch and suddenly my main focus was not getting hard.

"S-Sorry, Lukey. I'm just scared," He stammered, straddling my waist and wrapping his arms around the back of my neck, burying his face in the crook of my neck.

"Uhhhm it's-- it's okay, A-Ash," I choked out, squeezing my eyes shut when he shifted against my crotch again. I started breathing heavily, digging my nails in the couch cushions and praying to every god I could think of that I wouldn't get a boner from my best friend.

But then Ashton's groin rubbed against mine again. And again. And again. and I realized that he was intentionally grinding on me. I let an accidental moan slip and my face heated up immediatley. When I met Ashton's eyes, he was smirking.

I was well aware of the problem in my pants, as was he. He cocked an eyebrow at me, still smirking and god fucking damn was that hot. He rolled his hips down on mine again and I gripped them, stopping him.

"A-Ashton, what are you... what are you doing?" He didn't respond, just grabbed my chin, forcing me to look into his eyes.

He leaned in so his breath was hitting my lips and our lips were mere centimeters away. He licked his lips and I felt myself grow harder, and I'm sure he did to. I felt his own boner poke my waist and my mind raced with thoughts. Did he want me, the way I wanted him?

"Tell me if this isn't what you want," He whispered, his lips brushing over mine. I didn't respond, because this definitely was what I wanted, just grabbed the back of his neck and smashed my lips onto his. He began rutting his groin against mine again, both of us letting out throaty moans.

My tongue traced his bottom lip, asking for an entrance that he happily gave me. Our tongues met before roaming each other's mouths hungrily, yet passionately and I was feeling so many things but my mind was entirely blank aside from thoughts of the boy in front of me. I was intoxicated by the taste of ashton and high off of his scent.