BAN's NOTE

D I S C L A I M E R: This is a work of FICTION. Any resemblance with actual events is purely coincidental. I do not own any of these characters. All rights go to Yongseok Jo. This is NOT a depiction of the character's canon personality. If you have difficulty separating fantasy from reality, I advise you to stop reading it immediately. It also contains themes and subjects that may be very sensitive for some readers. DO READ THE TAGS. Reader's discretion is advised.

Your time in reading this, kudos/votes & comments are highly appreciated. Constructive criticism is very much welcome. Troll and hate comments, however, shall only be ignored.

Expect grammar lapses for I am not a native English speaker.

This was an old fanfiction I found while cleaning my drive, during those times I wrote this Yumi and Vinny are still not dating, and I was still shipping everyone to everyone. Well, I don't feel guilty at all today as I still ship Jay to everyone BUT don't get me wrong Jay and Shelly, Vinny and Yumi, Owen and Aria (YES I DO SHIP THEM!) are my canons. I made a few edits and stuff to add some of the new information from the webtoon.

 I made a few edits and stuff to add some of the new information from the webtoon