CHAPTER EIGHT - Aqua Blue Ribbons.

Warning: This chapter contains steamy romance, emotional and sensitive sequences.

Suddenly, the coldness I felt took over me. I couldn't sense Rose anymore. Where is she? I wondered. The thoughts of her kept hunting me. I had left her in the cold, in the dark, in that valley. I wanted to go back, but I couldn't. What did I do? I held my head in pain. Never wanted to put Rose through those pains, suffering, confusion, this terror of powers and greed. But This fucking world made me. I had done it. Rage and anger took over me. I felt cold; I felt suicidal.

I had appeared in the middle of a huge abandoned football stadium. It was dark, but I could see everything clearly under the shining golden moon light. She was hanged in a tall light pole. Her hands and legs were tied with golden chains. There were large ribbons floating around her. They had a blue tint that shined through the golden light. They seemed to be wrapped around her dress, almost as the dress was made of ribbons.

She looked at me and pleaded "Help, please, Help me." She was barely breathing.

"Wow, Should We wait until you get dressed?" Asked the man wearing a strange golden coat, holding a few meters long golden chain with a huge golden spike ball attached to it. It was like a flail.

"Don't worry. This is the last naked body you will ever see before another sunshine," I said louder.

I crafted a long double blade sword in my hand. I never gave a fuck about how I did any of that. I found the sword perfectly fitting the rage that was craving in my body.

"What is this?' I asked.

"This is what you asked for," He replied.

"What?" I asked.

"Fucking filthy asshole, you killed my sister, you asked to fight you outside of your precious Greenland few hours ago, remember?" He yelled.

"Alright, you can try, and I will spare anybody who tells me where I can find the fucker you all call "him"? I replied louder.

I sensed a few hundreds of soldiers dressed in gold walking out of the shadows.

"Ha, you sound funny. Do you even know who I am?" Man with the chain asked.

"No, unless you are the one they call "him" whatever fuck that is, I don't give a fuck ". I replied.

He took his chain up charging, lifting the golden spike ball, and smashed it on me. It threw me about two hundred meters away from where I was and crashed me into an immense stone wall.

I was stuck for a second in the cracked stone wall while all the shock waves, dust, and dirt spread around me.

"There go, your fucking savior. you little stupid ribbon bitch," He shouted.

"Hum, interesting," I said while standing up and flying towards the middle of the stadium.

"Mother fucker" I heard someone shout from my left and jumped toward me. I turned to my left and took a swing, cutting him into two.

"He was just a soldier, I'm a taker, not just a taker, they call me the Greytaker" Man with the gold spike bragged about himself proudly.

He circled around and walked towards me.

"Really? They call me the naked fucker of all the fucking takers and everything" I replied.

"You sick fuck, you will never walk out of this place." He sounded confident.

I kept quiet and walked towards the light pole.

"Don't worry, they are already dead here. You are safe," I told the girl.