CHAPTER SIX - Light Pink Roses.

Warning: This chapter contains steamy romance, emotional and sensitive sequences.

Few days later. I was sitting near the river reading another book of hers. It had more details about birth, but no matter how much I read it, It was only another puzzle. 

"Hi" I heard Rose.

She was standing next to me. She was wearing a light pink shirt, pink skirt, white heels and a small pink rose on the top of her right ear.

Suddenly I realized I checked her out from the top to bottom while she was frozen with a smile.

"Hi," I replied.

"Hi, Uncle Robbie said I might find you here, What are you reading?" Rose asked.

"It's another book about childbirth" I said.

"Oh, wow" she said in a strange tone.

"Yes, It's hard to read these over and over. These are some of my mom's old books.

I'm trying to understand her past. Find something I don't know about her," I said.

"Oki, what are you looking for there, by the way?" She asked.

"Anything, any clues about my father," I replied.

"Oh! It must be hard," she said while sitting next to me on the chair.

"It's fine," I replied, and kept the book away.

"Uncle Robbie told me you were looking for someone to show you around town And asked If I'd like to guide you? " Rose said.

It shocked me I found out Robbie was a big liar.

"Oh Yes, Would You like that?' I asked.

"Yes, I can show you around. I know a lot of beautiful places around here," she said proudly.

And I saw Robbie in the distance with a funny smile.

"Get out here, go watch some mountains. Leave those books alone," He shouted.

"Ok, Let's go. He wants me out of here anyway," I said to Rose.

"Yeah! Let's go. Little Blue," she said while waving a key and hopping around.

And Suddenly I felt this strange sensation like I've known her but I didn't know.

I could see Jacob and Vienna with a smile, watching me and her.

While we were passing them, Rose pointed her key at the white old car parked near the driveway.

"Is that your car," I asked.

"It's mine Now," Rose said.

It was a white old Pocher car without a hood. Rose jumped into the driver's seat and opened the other door for me.

"Get in here, my prince." She said out louder.

I couldn't understand her strange behavior much, But I liked it.

"Take care of that car, Rose. It's his mother's" Vienna shouted from few meters away.

"Yes. I will Aunty, I will take care of both of them" Rose replied with confidence and drove away.

The moment I heard it's mom, I touched it, inhaling every sense around it, trying to feel her.

"Are you okay?" Rose asked.

"Yes, I am fine." I replied.

There was nothing. All I could sense was the roses and lavender.

"Where do you want to go first, most beautiful waterfall, the historic windmill or the most peaceful mountain?" Rose asked.