Puppy

Billie dom

G|p

Y/n

* thigh riding gun play *

Thank 1234syriana1234 for making this <33
_____________________________

Y/n pov

Billie and I are watching a moive together and she starts to rub my thigh I look at her and her full attention was on the moive.

I start to feel butterflies I try to push Billie hand closer to my heat she notice I was breathing harder.

So she started laughing

"Awww is Puppy needy do you want to get off hm?"

Omniscient

"Yes please" 

Y/n get up

"Where are you going puppy!?"
Billie said

"To the bedroom?"

"That's funny no if you want to get off your gonna do it on my thigh like the dirty slut in heat"

Y/n sits on Billie left thigh

"Go ahead start moving and try not to be loud I'm still watching the movie and if you get to loud you'll get punished ok puppy"

Y/n could tell she wasn't joking Billie continues to watching the movie And y/n is left to get off herself while Billie watches the movie.

Billie smirk at her movement and places her hands on y/n waist y/n starts moving and quietly whinging and moaning.

Y/n was starting to get upset cuz Billie was paying more attention to the moive so she starts get louder.

Billie starts to get irrated by not being able to hear the moive she pause the move and stops y/n movements

"Y/n didn't I tell you to be quiet if you are gonna get off hmm?"

She just looks at her knowing Billie wanted a answer

"Y/n answer me what did I tell you about getting loud"

"... not to be loud"

"Yea that's right but you decided to get loud anyways I told you I was going to punish you if you interrupted me and my moive did I not"

"Yes..."

"Aright then I want you to go upstairs and strip then wait on the bed on your knees"

Y/n runs upstairs excited for her punishment she happy strips and waited for billie to come up

Sometime later *6 minutes*

Billie finally walks in the room with something behind her back y/n asks what she has but she just ignores her question.

She puts it in her pocket and bind folds y/n and pushes her on her back. Y/n trys to close her legs but Billie stop her

"Ah I didn't say to close them did I ?"

Y/n stays silent as Billie ties her arms and legs apart and grabs the mystery item and rubs it on her inner thigh.