tease

Billie g|p dom

Y/n sub

............................

Y/n pov

Me and billie are in our room on are phones I keep seeing her looking a me with that same look when she is horny. Dont get me wrong I'm horny too but I want to tease her a little. Like 4 hours later I was sitting on her lap and staring grinding "oh wow now is ok bet" billie said.

She put her hands on my waist so I couldn't move and she started to rub my inner thigh. And started to whisper in my ear which drove me crazy

Billie pov

This girl really thinks she can just tease me like that and get away with it ha that's funny. So I did the same old same old that always turns here on dirty talk.

Y/n loves that plus I have so many thing in mind I started to kiss down her ear to her neck and started sucking and biting a her weak spot. I can her moaning so I know it working so I continue. I can feel her squeeze her thighs together "open your legs or I will stop" I said.

Y/n pov

"Open your legs or I will stop" billie said dont have to tell me twice i open my leg again and she started to move her hand closer to my heat. I close my eyes next thing I know I feel billies hand around my throat. "Open ur eyes princess".

I open my eyes and I see billies hand up my skirt. and I feel her hand rub on my clit "Billie fuckkkk" I moaned she kept going but faster this time.

"Tell me when ur close ok baby" I nod my head she knowing I cant speck. I feel her starting to move my thong to the side and started to finger me That send off. I was a moaning mess I was getting close I think billie noticed so she added 3 fingers and started go faster than ever.

"Daddy I'm close"

Billie pov

"Daddy I'm close" y/n said
After she said that I immediately stopped what I was doing and pick her up and put her back on the bed and got up and left "BILLIE WHAT THE FUCK" I smirked " that's what u get for teasing me and dont think of playing with yourself"

.............................

I'M SO SORRY IF THIS IS BAD
THIS IS MY FIRST TIME DOTHING THIS but yall want a part 2 of this if u like it