Chapter 9 (Final)

(Junior and his dad went inside Baron's office, and they see him sitting in front of his desk with his front paws on his head)

Dad Asparagus: Excuse me, Mr. Sweet Carrot?

Baron Sweet Carrot: I am incredibly busy, sir.

Dad Asparagus: Um, but what about Junior's lifetime supply of chocolate? When does he get it?

Baron Sweet Carrot: He doesn't.

Dad Asparagus: What? Why not?

Baron Sweet Carrot: Because he broke the factory rules.

Dad Asparagus: What factory rules? (To Junior) We didn't see any rules.

Baron Sweet Carrot: (He stands up to Dad Asparagus, angrily) Wrong, sir! Wrong! Under section 37 of the contract signed by him, all offers shall become null and void, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera... you stole Fizzy Lifting Drinks! And to make matters worse... (Opens the door to reveal the oc's and Sweetdrop) You allowed a dog into my factory! A dog, and her filthy toon friends! Now, the entire factory will have to be sterilized! So, you get NOTHING! You lose! Good day, sir! (Returns to his work)

Dad Asparagus: You're a cheat. How can you build up a little boy's hopes and then disappoint him like this?!

Baron Sweet Carrot: (To Dad Asparagus, angrily) I said GOOD DAY! (Returns to his work)

Dad Asparagus: (Sighs) Let's go Junior.

(He, Junior, Sweetdrop and the oc's start to leave)

Thunder: Come on, Junior, you've still got your gobstopper. Once we find a way to bring back Mr. Feathers, he'll pay big money for it.

Generous: We're not revenging anyone!!!

(Junior sees the gobstopper and puts it on Mr. Sweet Carrot's desk before leaving)

Baron Sweet Carrot: (Sees the gobstopper) And so shines a good deed in a weary world. (Looks at Junior) Junior? (Excited) My boy, you did it. You won the contest. I knew you would. (Laughs) Oh, Junior, forgive me for putting you and your friends through this. Forgive me, please, forgive me. Junior, let me introduce Mr. Smarty Pants.

(Mr. Feathers appears with Croaks)

Mr. Feathers/ Mr. Smarty Pants: Pleasure to meet you, Junior.

Junior Asparagus: Mr. Feathers!

Baron Sweet Carrot: No, this isn't Mr. Feathers. He's one of my workers. He was only pretending.

Sweetdrop: But you said you had a master plan against Mr. Sweet Carrot.

Mr. Feathers/ Mr. Smarty Pants: (Laughs) No, my boy. My master plan was to help Sweet Carrot find an heir. I was concerned that you and the oc's would interfere with that plan. So, I had to try and stop you.

Croaks: Who knew?

Baron Sweet Carrot: Oh, Junior, I had to test you, and you passed with flying colors. This is all so exciting. But we have to get going. So much time and so little to do. Strike that. Reverse it. We'll take the SweetCarrotvator. If you please, Junior. Mr. Asparagus, sir. Oh, Sweetdrop. It looks like you've grown a lot. Come on in... Ynta Anty.

Sweetdrop: (Gasps in excitement) Ynta Anty doompadee doo

Mr. Feathers/ Mr. Smarty Pants: (To Thunder) Huh! All's well that ends well, right? No hard feelings.

Thunder: Oh yeah?! For all the trouble you put me and my friends through, (Pulls out the remote) I have to say something about it.

Mr. Feathers/ Mr. Smarty Pants: Wait, I was only doing my job.

Croaks: You know, I never liked that guy.

Thunder: Too bad. (Shrinks them with the remote)

Mr. Feathers/ Mr. Smarty Pants: Hey, what did you do?

Croaks: How am I going to get home now?

Twistar: (Puts them in a dawer)

Mr. Feathers/ Mr. Smarty Pants: Don't put me on the drawer.

Croaks: It stinks in here.

Mr. Feathers/ Mr. Smarty Pants: And it's dark too.

Twistar: I never liked them.

Sweetdrops: The Great Glass SweetCarrotvator. (Gasps) These buttons can take us anywhere in the factory.

Baron Sweet Carrot: Yes, and I've pressed them all, all except for one. Go on, Junior. Press it.

(Junior presses the button and the SweetCarrotvator took them up until they broke the factory's ceiling, and they were above the factory)

Junior and dad Asparagus: Whoah.

Sweetdrop: Hey look! (Points to the factory's exit)

(From the exit cameout Mrs. Eggplant and Alberto, now quite thin after his adventure in the pipe and covered in chocolate)

Mrs. Eggplant: Alberto! Please don't lick yourself.

Alberto Eggplant: But I taste so good.

(Next Mr. Grape and Vienna came out, but Vienna was blue and bumps like a cartoon toy ball)

Vienna Grape: Look, Dad. I'm much more flexible now.

Mr. Grape: (Worried) Yes, but you're blue.

(Next Mr. Carrot came out dragging Varena from the hair both covered in garbage)

Varena Carrot: (Spots the SweetCarrotvator) Daddy, I want a flying glass elevator.

Mr. Carrot: (Angrily) Varena, the only thing you're getting... today is a bath, and that's final.

Varena Carrot: But I want it!!!!

(Next Mrs. Pepper came out with Matthew who is taller and thiner)

Baron Sweet Carrot: Well, it could be worse. But look on the bright side. At least they're alright.

Junior Asparagus: Hey, there's our house.

Generous: (Pulls out a few fizzy lifting drinks) Well guys, shall we do this?

Thunder: Alright!

(The oc's drink the fizzy lifting drinks and float and follow Junior)

Baron Sweet Carrot: So, Junior, how did you like my factory?

Junior Asparagus: Mr. Sweet Carrot, it's the most wonderful place in the whole wide world.

Baron Sweet Carrot: I'm happy to hear you say that. Because I'm giving it to you.

Junior Asparagus: Huh?

Dad Asparagus: You're giving your factory to Junior?

Baron Sweet Carrot: Absolutely, well just a few years and then it's completely his. You can visit it if you want to. You and your entire family. You can bring them all, even your friends.

Generous and Thunder: (Give each other high five) Yeah!

Junior Asparagus: Wow, I still can't believe this is happening.

Baron Sweet Carrot: You know what happened to the boy who suddenly got everything he ever wanted?

Junior Asparagus: What?

Baron Sweet Carrot: He lived happily ever after. (Smiles)

(Junior laughs in joy and hugs him)

Little Miss Crazy: This is the best!!!!!!!

The end