Chapter 5

(Soon, the oc’s and Sweetdrop came out of the hallway and fall to a chocolate paddle on a mushroom. Sweetdrop came out and so did the oc’s)

Thunder: Thanks a lot, Sweetdrop!!!!

Sweetdrop: Relax, fellas. I got you here, didn't I? Feast your eyes on the chocolate room.

(The oc’s saw the chocolate room in amazement)

Sweetdrop: This is the nerve center of Baron Sweet Carrot's entire operation. Everything here is edible. Eatable. I mean, you can eat it.

(The oc’s spread out and started muching on the sweets, except from Silver, Rose and Evelyn who just watched)

Thunder: (Licks the blueberry juice out of a candy blueberry that fell on his face) This is the best!!!!

(At that time, Baron Sweet Carrot and the vegetable parents and kids went inside)

Sweetdrop: It's the tour. I figured they'd come through here. We better lay low. Mr. Sweet Carrot's not too crazy about dogs.

(The oc’s hide quickly, as Baron took the vegetables in the room and started to sing)

Baron Sweet Carrot: ❤Hold your breath

Make a wish

Count to three

Come with me and you'll be

In a world of pure imagination

Take a look and you'll see

Into your imagination

We'll begin with a spin

Travelling in the world of my creation

What we'll see will defy explanation

If you want to view paradise

Simply look around and view it

Anything you want to, do it

Want to change the world?

There's nothing to it

(The vegetable winners and guardians went inside and started eating some of the candy)

There is no life I know

To compare with pure imagination

Living there you'll be free

If you truly wish to be

If you want to view paradise

Simply look around and view it

Anything you want to, do it

Want to change the world?

There's nothing to it

There is no life I know

To compare with pure imagination

Living there you'll be free

If you truly wish to be~🎵

(The oc’s and Sweetdrop poke their heads out of the bushes and saw Mr. Sweet Carrot)

Sweetdrop: You guys wait here. I'm gonna go warn Mr. Sweet Carrot about Feathers. Maybe he'll even make me an official Ynta Anty.

(As he started to go, Mr. Sweet Carrot and the vegetable children and gurdians turned around and saw Alberto drinking from the chocolate river)

Baron Sweet Carrot: (Approaches Alberto) Alberto, no! Please, dear boy, don't do that. My chocolate river must never be touched by any hands.

(However, Alberto fall in the river)