chapter 3-OCI

So then I asked,"So do you even care about putting that thing out? I have strong sense of smell and that shit is hurting my nose." I told him. "Sorry dude but I love to have a joint so leave me be." He replied. "Put that thing out, now." Goku said firmly on the right of him. "Or you're going to deal with the both of us if you don't, hey Trunks I happen to hear that you got a girlfriend how is she and what does she look like?" Goku continued. "She's doing fine and looks like you in female form. But Vegeta hardly knows that she's his niece." I answered back in dismay while blushing. "So, Vegeta is an Uncle and doesn't know huh?" He said, "nope he doesn't know and she was kidnapped at five years old and never came back he thinks she's dead but he doesn't know that she's still alive but yep, that is her she is in class right now. With him and I don't want her to cause any trouble like me." I continued.

"And Goku don't tell him but I will tell you this, she's also you're twin sister but she means no harm she wants to join the gang but I just have to train her to become a better warrior and I know that she does have it in her and she does have a tail." I said to him, "So, she's a female sayain like us and is my sister?" Goku asked in shock. "Well, do you blame her?" I asked him. "No, but I would like to meet her soon I would be looking forward to it as well." He said to me, "and train her as much as possible, but do you got to go somewhere?" He asked me. "Yeah, why?" I asked, "because the bell had just rung." He said. So I got up and left the room. And met up with Ashley to go out on our date, "Trunks I wished that he had put me with you anyhow or anyway he could." She said to me I glanced at her and said, "No, Ash I refuse for you to do anything troublesome like me." I know that she wants to get in trouble but I don't want to approve her to do so so I told her. "The answer is no, okay now leave it alone." She then wrapped her arms around my waste and I decided to take her on our date. "Where do you wanna eat at?" I asked her. "Maybe that chinese restraunt down there." She said smiling at me so we landed there and ate there but the food wasn't so bad.