Chapter 10: Is it good relief?

"I need to use the restroom, I'll be back," Hinata had told the other two. He walked down the hall, he wasn't looking for the restroom he was going to Natsus' room.

He made it to the end of the hall and found some stairs to go up. There were only three floors to the hotel, meaning there were almost one hundred room on each floor. Walking up the stairs, he made it to the second floor. He looked at the door numbers and noticed that he was standing near the doors of room 234 and 135. He found the hallway where the numbers were decreasing.

Finally he made it to room 205, he could hear all sorts of movement from the other side of the wooden door. He was about to knock until he heard one thing that made his emotions shift again.

"She's-"

--

As Hinata was standing outsude of the wooden door the had held his little, and only, sister on the other side. The news that he had heard made him want to cry.

His sister, Natsu Hinata, was going to be okay. She had lived through the hell she didn't deserve.

Hinata decided against knocking on the door and walked away from it. He made his way to the elevator, going back down to the waiting room. He had been gone a little to long. His boyfriend and father were probably wondering why he is taking awhile.

After making all the way back down the stairs. He made his way to the waiting room.

In the waiting room Hinata could see his father taking a nap and his boyfriend sitting next to him on his phone.

Tsukkishima looked up from his phone and saw his ginger haired lover. Smiling at him, he patted his lap. Iffering the shorter to sit on it. Which he obliged and did so.

Tsukkishima had been reading a recent update on his book. Even though he did not want anyone to find out about it. He figured that Hinata was bound to find out eventually. So he didn't even try to hide it.

All he did was hug his lover tighter.

--

About a little over an hour later the doctors came out and was looking for the relatives on Natsu.

"Natsu Hinata?" Was called out into the waiting room.

Hinata shot up and ran over to them. Tsukkishima shook their father awake and told him the doctor was here.

Tiredly Kai spoke, "How is she doc?"

"Well we are very happy to inform you that Ms. Hinata is in good condition. Though she will have to have stitches, she should be fine. Ms. Hinata did loose a bit to much blood, but we did have some blood that is her type. If it is alright with you, we would like to have her stay here over night to keep an eye on her. Just in case if she has any issues." The doctor states.

They all let out a breath that they never knew they were holding. Kai just answered with a simple yes.

Both the doctor and Kai walked away so he could sign some papers. Leaving Tsukkishima and Hinata alone.

The ginger turned towards his boyfriend and held his arms up. While doing this action he made grabby hands at the blond. Indicating he had wanted to be picked up.

"You are acting like a child," Tsukkishima smiled and picked him up.

"But you love me though Kei," Hinaalta giggled.

Tsukkishima hummed and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Lets go boys, we are heading home," Kai started, "We can check on Natsu tomorrow."

Tsukkishima followed the other male, with Hinata still in his arms, holding him.

Everyone was happy that night. Mostly Hinata and Kai.

They also don't have to worry Akio with loosing one of her children.

--

Once they made it home Kai made it a plan to call Akio. He wanted to tell her the fantastic news. She was probably worring her ass off, not knowing if her only baby girl was okay.

--

I appologize, i have no motivation to write anything, I also dont know what to wright at the moment.
Sorry its short, it has been sitting in my drafts for awhile.

If you have any recommendations for what i should wright, please feel free to say.