Chapter 6: The Beach fun

Recap: "It's a nice day out! Can we please go to the beach?" When Hinata said this, the team looked at him. Daichi and Suga looked and almost melted from the cuteness. The rest of the team almost did too.

"Ofcourse Hinata! Wonderful idea!" Suga said. A couple of, "wows" or "favoritism" Suga just rolled his eyes.

"Well then, shall we go? I'm excited!" He said happily. The rest just hummed and walked along, close to the skipping tangerine.

--

Snog
/Snäg/
Verb: kiss or caress amorously.

--

The team walked to the beach. During their walk, it was a bunch of chatting. Some small arguments here and there. But other than that, their walk was nice.

"So~ do any of us have swimsuits?"

"Well shit. We don't, did everyone bring money? Or do any of you need to run home?"

"We got money"

"Same here"

"Yep!"

"Hinata?"

"Hm? Oh let me check!" He grabbed his wallet out of his pocket and checked, "yea, I should have enough for one!"

"Alright! Let's go get some swimsuits!" Noya yelled excitedly.

--

"Alright everyone got their things?"

Everyone nodded and then started to walk to the door of the store.

"Okay, the beach has some guys that you can change in, so we'll use those, alright?"

"Yes sir!" They saluted playfully. Daichi chuckled at his teams enthusiasm.

"Come on, we have a beach to get to" Suga smiled.

--

The team made it to the beach with mild chatting. Once they stepped into the sand they all stop and look out.

"Woah" they said. It was a magnificent sight.

"I'll race you Bakayama! I'll beat you to the hut!"

"No you won't you Boke! HEY! No fair! You got a head start!"

When Hinata and Kageyama ran off the others took that as their time to go change too. So, following the duo, they ran to get changed.

"Woah! We look fantastic!" Tanaka start to flex his muscles.

"-ome on! You have to! You look gorgeous, they'll love it!"

"I don't wanna! Kiyoko-San! Help me!"

"No can do Hinata-kun. This is your punishment, now listen to Hitoka-chan and come on." The two girls had to drag Hinata out.

Once they got out, Hinata, was embarrassed. He was wearing a bikini infront of his team.

Why? You may ask, well the girls made him.

"Hitoka, Kiyoko-san! They're staring! Stop them!" The flustered Hinata complained.

"We know he looks winsome, but he's getting uncomfortable. Stop looking, NOW!" Kiyoko said sternly.

"Oi! Noya, Tanaka, you heard the lady, stop!" Daichi told the two second years.

After that small fiasco, everyone started to discuss what they wanted to do. Nobody could choose one. They had normal swimming, beach volleyball, or just some normal games on the sand or water.