Frank #2 Skylar

A/N: Hey everyone! I'm writing a new story and I hope you will enjoy it. Have fun reading about her life. This is a Percy Jackson fanfic for you fanboys and fangirls. I have nothing else to say so, um please vote for me, and enjoy the story!

I woke up to a sound outside the Ares cabin, early in the morning. I look around while the sun shines in my eyes. I put on my shoes and went outside, with my bow and arrows. I saw my best friend, Kaylah.

"Hey sleepy head, what are you doing in the early morning?" Kaylah ask.

"I just woke up," I replied.

"Anyways. I'm going to the arts and craft, you wanna come?" She asks.

"Sure, but let me just go change," I said as I ran back into the cabin.

Five minutes later...

I wore a purple t-shirt, dark blue skinny jeans, and light blue shoes.

"So how do I look?" I asked.

"Let me guess you want to look pretty for your boyfriend, Nico," she said.

"Nico is not my boyfriend!" I exclaimed.

"Ya. Sure. Okay. Not your boyfriend." She said as she pushed me a little.

"Why your jelly." I teased her.

"Psh. Am not." She said.

"Ya. Sure you're not." I teased her again.

Kaylah stopped and changed the subject.

"Come on let's go to the arts and craft," she said as she walked to the arts and craft.

Later on when we were at the arts and craft center. There was Nico standing at the BUILD YOUR STUFF center.

"Look at your boyfriend Kaylah," I said.

"Ha! I wish," she said.

"Someone's in love," I said as I teased her.

"I never said-" she started to argue but got cut off.

"Hey, welcome to the arts and craft," Nico said.

Kaylah smiled.

"So, is there anything I can get you two?" he asked.

"Nah. I am good. Really good. I love you," she said.

Nico left with a weird expression on his face, and Kaylah giggled.

"Snap out of it!" I punched her.

"Sorry. What just happened?" She asked.

I just left to a table, and she followed me.

"So, what are you going to build?" She asked.

"A new bow and arrow, because mine is getting old. What are you building? Wait. Let me guess a statue of Nico De Angelo."

"No, I'm building a new dagger, but I really wish he was my boyfriend," she wined.

"Then just ask him out," I said.

Kaylah was shocked.

"You really think I should ask him out?No way. Heck to the no no," she said.

"Okay fine. Just saying I was talking to him last week and I asked him," Who do you like?" Then he replied,"I like Kaylah, but I am just too afraid to ask her out," I said.

"Lier. If he does like me then why does he never talk to me, and why has he never asked me out then," she said.

"Okay let me try to keep up. First, Frank #2 Skylar Mason never lies. Second, he is shy, and he says that he is busy. Third, ya I got nothing," I said.

"Says the girl who said," I went to the meeting," and when I asked them they said,"She didn't come to the meeting," and it was a week before my B-day," she said.

"Well, it was a surprise party and I was handing out invitations to everybody," I yelled in a quiet voice.

Kaylah stayed quiet.

(A few minutes later when I finished my bow and arrows, and Kaylah finished her dagger.)

Soon we left to the battlefield.

"Now we can try out our new weapons." Kaylah started.

"Yea. Now we can." I said as I was trying to shoot a stick.

"Yes! I got the stick!" I squealed.

"Mine works!" She exclaimed.

"It's getting dark. Come on. Dinner is going to start soon." she continued.

(Later when it is dinner time)

"Hey, sis come hurry," Frank called.

Over there I saw was Kaylah, Annabeth, Piper, Jason, Leo, Frank, Percy, and Nico De Angelo.

"Wait. I'm getting my food," I said.

"You want mine, we're twins," Frank called.

"No thank you. You need to eat. But did you eat the ice cream?" I asked.

"I told you I ate nothing!" He exclaimed.

"Okay, okay. I'm eating it," I said.

(Later on when I got my food and finished it, but not the ice cream.)

"Hey, so what do you want?" I asked them.

"Let's play a game," Leo said.

"What kind?" I asked.

"That's the problem." Leo continued.

"How about truth or dare?" Annabeth asked.

"Great idea!" Piper said.

"Okay, who goes first?" Frank asked.

"PERCY!!" We all shouted.

Percy was shocked.

"Percy. Truth or dare?" Kaylah asked.

"Dare," he said.

"Okay, are you ready?" Kaylah continued.

"Yea. I'm totally ready," Percy said.

"Okay, Mr. Jackson, I dare you to boogie dance in front of everybody. Or unacceptable," Kaylah said.

"Unacceptable," Percy replied.

"Okay, Mr. Jackson I dare you to eat all of the ice cream without stopping," Piper said.

"Okay."

When he finished he felt and looked sick. Really sick.

"I finished it. Now, what do I do?" He asked.

"You ask someone." Nico De Angelo said.

"Kaylah. Truth or dare?" Percy asked Kaylah.

"Dare," she replied.

"Okay. I dare you to kiss and hug Nico De Angelo, or unacceptable." Percy said.

"Fine," Kaylah replied.

While Kaylah gave Nico a kiss and a hug, the inside she was melting into a puddle, but the outside she looked so embarrassed that her face was red.

"I'm leaving now." Kaylah, Piper, Frank, Leo, and I said in unison.

"Crybabies." Percy mumbled.

"Don't forget the meeting!" Leo said.

"Bye! I got to go because we are having a meeting tomorrow, and I don't want to be late!" I said.

"Bye!" They said.